Hangzhou Spark vs. Shanghai Dragons - FINAL

youre not miracle worker, dont overburden yourself with things you have no influence on

I know, though I will note other things include trying to eat pizza, finish up on some non-Overwatch related matters, and preparing for something very important to me… that I can’t talk about…

* suspense intensifies *

i am now opening my box with crystal ball… yessss, i see it…

Summary

its wow classic related stuff

:smiley:

ima assume this was wut jeff was hinting at during the sigma seagull stream 4head

itsssss DIEM… haha NA casters :smiley:

I know I, personally, was not prepared for that push.

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

Charlie Niner…

booom, i was wrong, hands down
thought Dragons got this one

You should expect that Pro Teams train to prevent C9’s as good as possible…

C9 LUL
twice they leave the point instead of contesting it.

And that’s the second C9 of the match…and that’s the second Junkrat head to go flying!

1 Like

Dragons might as well just offer their spot to Justice or Mayhem, they’re clearly busted in this new meta.

New meta again for play ins, could work for them.

As a Spark fan, I am enjoying this. That they take 3-4 games to settle into a new meta has me worried.

Dragons played Dynasty twice this stage. They won in week 1, but then lost a couple of weeks later. If they’d lost both, then Chengdu and LAV would now be both in.

Listening to Doa and Monte try to decipher Overwatch Map Lore is becoming more amusing than this final map being played out.

Somehow, I got all 5 picks on this one.

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Are Dragons gone or still Top 12? They been disappointing me lately.

Dragons have clinched the top 12 (even with their loss today). What is at stake later is that if the Los Angeles Valiant wins, they take the 11th seed and Dragons drop to 12th, while eliminating the Hunters. If the Shock wins, the Dragons take 11th and the Hunters get 12th, eliminating the Valiant.