Hangzhou Spark vs. San Francisco Shock - Stage 2 Semi-Finals - FINAL

Thank you for making me spit apple juice everywhere

1 Like

This round is more one sided than NYXL vs Houston

Oh. Ok…

Wish i worked at a bowling alley…probably sounds a much better gig than being forced to wait for shifts (and tuition money) at the hotel I work at…

Nothing’s more one sided that NYXL v Houston

ooo…whats your average??? i think my best score ever is 184 :rofl:

One day somebody will embrace SNOATS on Meka Base, one day…

You say that, but that was a bloodbath.

1 Like

welp…

incoming 3-0

4-0… Has to be first to 4 in Semis.

unlucky bracket as always. it favors shock again, and we won’t get a NYXL/titans final.

Oooo if it’s first to 4 then I know what I’m hoping for :bagel: :bagel: :bagel: :bagel:

San Fran looks better than both of those teams right now. I’d rather see Shock vs Titans.

they had the easiest league play schedule ever. their stage 1 was mediocre, outside of playoffs.

the hype train is so biased and they fail to see it. yeah, they are really good now, but realistically they are a top 3 team, not #2 or #1

Better glo’ up than San Francisco Shock?

That would be Shanghai starting 0-42, then going 7-6 (including playoffs) since then

Gigabrain OWL Viewer w/ Jayne

1 Like

After Map 1 - First to Four

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Why do I feel like I am going to be spoiled the entire Detective Pikachu movie if I keep reading tweets from Shock and Spark?

2 Likes

i have no actual information to back this up…but i feel like SF is the best team at still winning a fight even though they lost someone first in a fight