Hangzhou Spark vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

And that is 19, the 28-0 Stage dream is still alive!

1 Like

Rascal is starting to be one of my favorite support players! :yum:

But he’s DPS…this meta is confusing.

I don’t like all these clear dominance wins in OWL, 4:0 matches are boring. Blizzard thinks the 3-3 combo scares the audience away but the uneven matchmakings are worse imho. I want dense, exiting and close matches with more equal teams - please. Rework the matchmaking towards this.

this match was actually interesting for a 4-0

D.Va = Pixar lamp confirmed

checks OWL website
…oh…so he is…:sweat_smile:

Shock runs Architect on Ana sometimes. They just play what works for them.

There were better ones. :wink: OK, there also were worse ones, I just think more surprise wins are better, I remember how NYXL lost recently, that was a surprise tbh. :slight_smile:

AND MY NYXL ARE GOING TO THE STAGE PLAYOFFS!

Now let’s hope we don’t choke like last time…

Just like every other DPS player on a team.

The Overwatch roster has, 7 tanks, 7 support, and 16 DPS heroes. How does the balance get so skewed to where one DPS (Sombra) is meta?

NYXL chocked. That was the shocking part. That they lost to Seoul wasn’t the surprising part for me though.

I don’t like stomps, unless it’s as part of a map winstreak. With how close they are getting to a perfect stage, I’m interested by whether they’ll do it or not.

1 Like

I actualy don’t care who wins and how, as long as the entire match is exiting and surprising. ^^

1 Like

With the exception of Paris, this match is a freaking disaster for the Spark…

Let me spell out how this match went for the Spark…

D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R.

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Assault map was 5-4, not 4-3…

The fate of both the Guangzhou Charge and the Washington Justice hang in the balance in this next match: