Hangzhou Spark vs. Paris Eternal

i knew it that Paris has potential on DPS heroes… very nice pick on Mercy by Danye and then strong push on point B

this whole match has been one huge dumpster fire

Every team plays every other team in their division twice (once as home team, once as away team, 18 matches in total) and then every team plays every other team in the opposite division once (five matches as home team, five matches as away team, 10 matches total) and that’s how they made the 28 game schedule. Paris this time around just so happens to be the home team because of scheduling.

1 Like

I don’t feel comfortable calling any fights over so far. Such slugfest.

It’s crazy to think there’s a reasonable chance that the winner of this match makes playoffs. They both look significantly worse than they did yesterday

But it was great to see so many different heroes in one match besides goats. :wink:

1 Like

That’s a very detailed and informative response, thanks very much.

That’s just my programmer mentality showing its face

1 Like

Eichenwalde? Okay, Pharah time

Spark is not in sync at all. They’re not managing to connect anything together.

You could say that about this whole match. It’s just a slugfest of throwing bodies and ultimates together, mashing it all around, and seeing who comes out on top.

2 Likes

Why is Godsb taking so much damage and doing nothing in return?

100% typical goats :slight_smile:

Well, that does it.

so, dva bombs are now like a nuclear deescalating tactic

This match is ridiculous. So close these teams.

but this round was terrible for Chikens

This match is basically going to come down to who chokes least, not who plays best

i enjoy this match tho… yea i am suprised myself

1 Like

They put in such strong defences and no attack on Anubis and this time around, no defence at all.