Hangzhou Spark vs. Los Angeles Valiant - FINAL

That’s true. I know nothing about Twitch. This might be a good excuse to try it. (I’m watching on my Web Browser)

Spark messed up those transcendences.

Okay, I THINK I’m doing it right on Twitch. I didn’t pay. So I am following…but not subscribed? Not sure…

1 Like

That’s is a raw Goats power…

Well I finally did it, I put the twitch chat on mute. I can’t read C9 anymore.

Exactly. Following a channel allows you to simply get information like when they go live. Overwatch League does not have a direct monthly subscription, instead they have the season-long All-Access Pass.

Perfect! Thank you, WM. For the record, I believe the community needs more like you. This is the first thread I’ve ever posted in. OooOooh :slight_smile:

1 Like

The world could always use more heroes.

1 Like

There’s a twitch chat?

That obnoxious unreadable random bunch of letters doesn’t count.

WM, I’ve thought this before, but instead of being a new guy posting a new thread. I’ll get your thoughts on this.

Say the New York Giants. Say I didn’t know anything about football. But I knew I wanted to follow “#10.” Regardless of what’s happening, even if I didn’t speak English, I could follow the #10.

I tell myself, “Blue #10.”

This person never changes height or color or build. Meanwhile, in Overwatch, people can change from man to woman to robot. And a tall character can become a four-legged character.

If there was a giant “#10” over a certain player, it would make things easier to follow. Even if that player then changed characters or positioning, I could just look for the ten.

Thoughts?

Lmao! Took me long enough to realize that.

Double barrier bunker, okay then.

Pharmercy around the bunker. Pretty cool. (It doesn’t always have to be shield break.)

B-but guys, Bunker is unbeatable and boring according to Twitch chat

The hell was that?!

Chars

It was brought to my attention that twitch doesn’t have a chat. It’s a bunch of letters.

Surprised by the lack of commentary over the replays.

Well each player is identified in their direct POV with their BattleTag and team number… I could see that in the game client. However I think they don’t want to put more clutter into the spectator view. That is why there is a constant spectator bar at the top to show which player is playing which hero at any given time. It can feel overwheming at first but as you learn about each player they will always play a specific role (Hitscan DPS, Projectile DPS, Main/Shield Tank, Off Tank, Main Healer, Off Support) so when you see a certain hero and you know the team well, you often know who is playing that hero.

you mean that !token100, DPS POGCHAMP, and ResidentSleeper isn’t a conversation?

1 Like

Lol, apparently not. Shocking I know.