Hangzhou Spark vs. Los Angeles Valiant - FINAL

Lmao! Took me long enough to realize that.

Double barrier bunker, okay then.

Pharmercy around the bunker. Pretty cool. (It doesn’t always have to be shield break.)

B-but guys, Bunker is unbeatable and boring according to Twitch chat

The hell was that?!

Chars

It was brought to my attention that twitch doesn’t have a chat. It’s a bunch of letters.

Surprised by the lack of commentary over the replays.

Well each player is identified in their direct POV with their BattleTag and team number… I could see that in the game client. However I think they don’t want to put more clutter into the spectator view. That is why there is a constant spectator bar at the top to show which player is playing which hero at any given time. It can feel overwheming at first but as you learn about each player they will always play a specific role (Hitscan DPS, Projectile DPS, Main/Shield Tank, Off Tank, Main Healer, Off Support) so when you see a certain hero and you know the team well, you often know who is playing that hero.

you mean that !token100, DPS POGCHAMP, and ResidentSleeper isn’t a conversation?

1 Like

Lol, apparently not. Shocking I know.

Fair enough. Back when I watched Seagull and Genji, I remember wanting to follow just him. I wonder how many people did the same then were completely surprised by Pharah on screen.

And of course, I still want twelve channels (plus the main channel for thirteen) ,where we can watch the one player we want to watch.

Would’ve been stoked for that back when Genji was more common.

hey gamers hows it going

2:2 tie. Going set 5

After Map 4

-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

i was referring more to how all of You are doing tonight. im aware of the score i just tuned in

Consider this a sanctuary from all of the 2-2-2 threads.

How do we check the number of OWL tokens that we have?

Final Score/Tiebreaker

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

If you are watching on Twitch, you should be getting notifications that look similar to these:

The rate of drops is 3 tokens every hour watched with your linked Blizzard account.

2 Likes