Hangzhou Spark vs. Guangzhou Charge - FINAL

No one understands Chinese Overwatch. Their metas were always different.

0-1 win prediction, 2-3 map prediction, and 7-17 point win prediction

That was good for me. Now hopefully I like Eichenwalde’s results.

For sure it makes sense, there is no sport entertainment and e-sport can step in. They can play from home.

Yeah it’s not probably super fair and have a lot of issues, but better some OWL than no OWL ( of course if it doesn’t negatively effect health of players, coaches, staff, casters or anyone involves)

At this point, no matter whether they finish the 2020 season or not, Blizzard Esports brass is going to take the lessons they learn from this season into the following season and design the 2021 season with anything and everything in mind, so that OWL schedule for 2021 will go on as planned come hell, nuclear war, or high water.

I like the idea that they make sure there are team homes, or apartments, or something… where they are all close by, can look after each other, etc. Rather then whatever is going on with NYXL right now, seems they are in a situation which removes one of their players from being able to play at all. That seems very odd.

They will lose money no matter what but the better option is trying to finish for the contract for less lose.

For Soccer they wanted to play at close door before the virus wasn’t out of control, because all clubs wants the TV money contract at end of season in France. If they don’t finish it many clubs can go bankrupt without it.

I think it’s the same deal that’s why they play online.

The Charge is insane… And this is definitely proving that Chinese Overwatch is the best.

Also getting the vibe overall though, Spark is the strongest team.

This is quickly becoming reality.

0-1 win prediction, 3-3 map prediction, and 8-20 point win prediction

All predictions is my prediction. :nerd_face:

Now THATS a prediction

Still double shield but no Rein, chinese OverWatch? What?

I think the Assault Defense Spawn Rule kicked in at the end there.

Because Orisa and Sigma just a bit more better with double shield, especially since Sigma also has a cooldown ability like Dva’s matrix…

The longer the OT, the longer the spawns?

That’d be true if Charge (along with Dragons and Spark) wasn’t almost entirely Korean. Hunters are the only full-Chinese team, but to be fair they’re pretty good too.

Yeah, I know majority of the players on the Chinese teams are Korean, but so are the half of the other teams… London, NYXL, etc… I just got over caring at this point.

Not overtime (Overtime simply adds 3 seconds to both teams respawns). For all objective points on Assault and Hybrid Maps, there is a rule where if the objective area is being contested by the attacking team, the defense spawn respawn timer will start to increase if the number of attackers standing on the objective point outnumbers the number of defenders for 15 seconds or more. The spawn timer can have as much as 15 seconds additional time for the defense team if they can’t start to outnumber the attackers on the objective point.

Oh right, now I remember… that seems so annoyingly complicated, but also attack friendly, which I guess is good in some ways, especially with 2 CP spawns being right beside point.

Did they add it in ladder too? It would help so much in low ranks ladder comp with no coordination …