Hangzhou Spark vs. Dallas Fuel - FINAL

support carry btw

speaking of OWL teams, did anyone hear anything about that “skins in the game” mini event they did?

What was that? Didn’t hear about that.

TL;DR

if you wore an OWL skin in game, your team would get points, and the winning team had a instagram takeover

i have no idea what that is, but it meant nothing for the average player, as they got nothing, and had to pay to take part buying OWL skins

so it was a useless mini event that went nowhere

Yeah didn’t hear anything about that either. But I agree it probably didn’t go anywhere. I’ll look it up.

Edit: lol ok looked it up, yeah it was kind of inconsequential for a team to win. Really just bragging rights, and it was only for three days lol.

Can’t believe that conversation went from Captain planet, to Jjonak, to archaeology, to Lord of the rings all within the same game pause.

2 Likes

Spoiler:

Goats vs Goats + Sombra

Lord of the rings is just star wars with small people

im honestly super tired all of a sudden but its only 10:42pm… someone help me

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

try being the the UK

3:45 here

the thought of being in or near the uk literally sends shivers down my spine. please dont say scary things

The new Mccree is balanced
Widowmaker and Hanzo needs buffs
Goats is fun to watch

bro wtf is this map?

ive seen the payload stop at 0.00 meters before. it happened to me on dorado one time and it was so annoying

You don’t want to be here, our new leader will either be the person who broke the NHS, or someone who wants to sell it up the river

On a side note, with Spark’s clinched victory, Uprising are now eliminated from the Stage 3 playoffs.

Even though they weren’t mathematically eliminated until now, they have been mentally eliminated from the start of the stage. They just were not playing to their potential at all this stage.

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3