Hangzhou Spark vs. Chengdu Hunters - FINAL

I thought they came to official servers.

1 Like

I want them to go look at all the ways they have removed support for spreading out and all the ways they have removed punishment for clumping up and think long and hard about bringing some of it back.

Literally. It only existed in masters+ (like every meta), was fast paced and highly skillful and punished bad play, took a lot of good teamwork and communication like you said, etc. It was honestly peak Overwatch, and there’s a reason it was the time with the most players, super high OWL viewership, and overall a much healthier happier playerbase. GOATS and Grav Dragon and Double Shield slowly killed a lot of the enjoyment and freedom/fluidity of this game, it’s no wonder so many players left during these metas.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Drows, before you deleted. I will remind you that Experimental is experimental and changes are not guaranteed to make it to live. We do know next Tuesday we will get Echo to play and the core changes including Tracer’s terrain interaction (since that had to be tested on the PTR).

They went live earlier this week, actually.

They came to live tho this week.

Thank you for correcting me…

That is what I get for playing too much Hearthstone this week.

2 Likes

Can’t blame you the new expansion looks cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. Chengdu is actually running Pharmercy.

So to correct myself, the League Rules requires a full week to pass before the live game is applied to the OWL client. So Pharah should be her old splash/direct damage rate.

I am grinding out my Demon Hunter deck and climbing ranks faster than a Brigitte Main in season 9.

1 Like

Good evening/day everyone. Cheers.,yeah Hunters still pulling the YOLO stuff.

This is sad from the Hunters. I would think too many of them have been playing Valorant too much or something, but… I don’t think Riot can let it be played in China yet.

Pause pause pause

Hey you changed your icon.

1 Like

Jaws has never seen Frozen…

Oh Jinmu.

Lol… Jinmu is getting is getting iced.

I change quite a bit.

1 Like

How I think this match is going so far…

After Map 2

-
-