Hammond OWL Grey Skin

Anyone know how/when I can get it?

Or any OWL grey skin for that matter

Nope. Blizzard is being rather reticent on if and when grey skins will become available this year, and how we’ll go about getting them if they do.

Last season they came with the All-Access Pass and as rewards for Twitch challenges.

This season? Nothing but silence and we’re already at Stage 2: Week 2 !?!

But they’ve been kind enough to ignorantly or deceptively display images of grey OWL skins (for characters that got them last year and unreleased character skins this year) on their Twitch channel in the Personal Challenges section.

So frustrating that Blizzard has nothing to say about it. Really grinds my gears.

1 Like

There are no active promotions for the “Overwatch League Grey” skins at this time. If this should change, I will most likely update this post:

5 Likes

Im actually pretty upset about this too as last year I payed for the pass and got multiple skins while this year no skins at all also no emotes yet I hope that the backlash they got for having exclusive emotes and skins behind the pass pay wall doesn’t prevent them in the future

1 Like

All they have to do is put them in the “empty” OWL section of the store in-game (the one containing only Lucio’s Boombox emote) if they’re not going to release them to pass owners… which is looking likely since this year’s Pass says we’re only getting Twitch emotes… which is likely why the Pass is half the cost of last year’s Pass.

They set a standard last year they’re just not living up to this year. And their silence about it just seems really disrespectful to me as a fan of OWL and spender of hard earned money on their OWL merch for Twitch and in-game.

I have never had issues with Blizzard until their lack of communication about these grey & gold skins.

Even telling us “No. Not this year.” would be better than saying nothing and stringing our hopes along.

LOL. You can probably tell how increasingly bitter I’m getting about it every week we don’t hear something official about it.

1 Like

The only thing we’ve been able to unlock so far is cheer emotes and badges
Its… very underwhelming compared to last year

1 Like

Yeah they cut the price of the pass in half and the content along with it