Halloween Event Genji skin progress not working

I’m playing the game right now and I’ve been winning quite a bit because I really want the new genji skin, but it’s stuck at 12 games and every time I play it doesn’t go up anymore? Has anybody else had a similar issue?

1 Like

Same I’m sitting at 8/9 literally one game away from the skin and I’m not getting any win credit??? What lol

1 Like

I played over 27 games already and it’s stuck at 0/9 on the skin prize. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Same here. I stopped playing last night when I noticed. Hope they fix it and we get the progression towards the skin that we earned.

1 Like

This has happened every event since they introduced this new multi-award approach. I’ve come to the conclusion that Blizzard has fired all its developers and is having the art team do the game coding.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing some matches of Junkenstein Mode Co-op in a team with my friend,we did 4 matches. The counter for the arcade mode is set to 4 for both of us, but the counter for the event week counts 6/9 for me and 2/9 for my friend. . Hopefully this gets fixed, I liked the initial idea of counting every match, not only the wins. Would really like to get those new skins!

1 Like

Hey guys Blizzard is already aware of this. See the known issues report here.

2 Likes

mine is stuck at 9/9 and hasnt unlocked the skin for me, also this isnt a junkenstein modes bug and I dont see it listed in this known issues list?

mine says “play 9/18/27 games in quick play, arcade, or competitive play. wins count as two games” and then it says 9/9

2 Likes

Play one more game to unlock.

Same here. Playing more games does not work, still stuck on 9/9.

1 Like

The problem is still there. I am happy they are aware of it and that, it is a known issue, but what will happen if the do not fix it? I just lost the Skeleton Genji skin?
Unfortunately i do will not have much time to play tomorrow or after tomorrow. Did i just lost the Genji skin just because my last 3 wins were not counted becasue of well known bug?

1 Like

You have not lost it yet, just play PVP modes and earn the credits as needed.

The point is to play the holiday modes, not play PvP modes. I don’t want a workaround, I want the stupid game fixed.

3 Likes

I am stuck at 9/9 for the skin as well… I have played additional game modes and won but it still will not unlock

This worked for me; stuck at 9 on the last segment. Little disappointed a bug like that made it to production but at least there’s a work around till it gets patched.

Just keep playing until you get the points 4head. What, you don’t have 12 hours a day to play this game?