Hackers that keep ruining everyone's game on grandmaster and other ranks

I would like some kind of faster punishment for 3stacking and 4 stacking hackers, who aimbot and ruin everyone’s game. I see it all the time mostly when the overwatch league is on or during the afternoon uk time. Is there anything that can be done ? I can work for free and report them out even if that is what is needed not saying that you people are doing a bad job but if hackers get reported every single game for 4 hours straight they should be banned and not still be able to queue.
One way hackers avoid punishments and reviews is they leave the lobby at the end of the game and come back so i guess it does not detect it.

2 Likes

If you suspect a player of using third-party applications or exploits to gain an unfair advantage, please remember to report them in-game for cheating. Alternatively you can submit hack reports here:

https://us.blizzard.com/en-us/submit/hacks.html

2 Likes

I played a bunch last season and didn’t see a single cheater the entire time, this was in high diamond and low masters. The only reason I have left to play this game is because there are rarely cheaters anymore. Don’t get me wrong, go back two seasons and beyond there were plenty of cheaters, but Blizz did something major before last season and it blew out like 99% of them.

Compared to other major games I think blizz is doing a nice job of keeping cheaters at bay.

In your SR band maybe, but above and below it has gotten much worse. Started in September and amped up to the point that gold and plat are unplayable. QP and arcade, too.

How can we trust a report system that has wronged so many users with the system’s overall abuse?

1 Like

i saw 5 aimbots today / yesterday. all smurf accounts around 3.8k with locked profiles. never seen that many cheaters around high master / gm level. it’s cancer since last season

You assume they’re aimbots.

I mean I’ve played in GM for several seasons. I’m pretty confident in my ability to notice the crosshair snapping to the head for a ms then snapping back to the exact position it was before honestly. I regularly played with top500 people and know what skill looks like and flicking and compared to that most aimbots are quite easy to spot

Dude it’s been 2 years, don’t necro it’s bad.

3 Likes

You must be really sesitive. :rofl:

At the time when I wrote the complaint I was at 4200