Hackers are being more and more? (clip)

more hack I face in this game Recently

we need better system for these hacks they keep turning it off and on in game just so they don’t get exposed.

5 Likes

Yup, looks like a bot.

I’ve seen more and more snap-on aimbots on Mystery Heroes, reporting seems not to do much though.
I’ve suggested it before: MH seems to be the testing ground for OW aimbots, mostly because not many people will bother report them.

2 Likes

Played with my friend yesterday and we had 3 cheaters in 12 games, 25% rate of ruined matches. Sad.

3 Likes

There has been one named “moist” for the last week in arcade comp. Still not banned even though we have had multiple games of drawing and 11 man reports. Its actually insane

2 Likes

Nah I think they should just focus on designing another cute hero for now

1 Like

Did you ever consider that he is shooting into target that can be obviously noticed through the leaves?

Why would Ashe wait until they are out in the open when leaves won’t block the shots?

Just remember that Bliz does bans on these accounts in waves because they don’t want them to figure out what triggered the system to recognize it as a hack.

They will be wiped clean again.

Patience.

1 Like

Be sure to email links to the footage at hacks@blizzard.com

Sometimes I get an email confirmation confirming that the footage I sent led to action taken against an account for cheating.

2 Likes

Definitely a bot.

Dude hits crit shots with 100% acc behind trees. It’s not about hitting while getting blocked, but having 100% crit while doing it. The only times he misses is where he completely whips and hits the floor with nothing for the aimbot to lock. I have done my own share of lucky crit shots behind cover, but not 3 times in a row with no miss/bodyshot inbetween.

0:05 - 0:06 mouse snaps for no apparent reason. A human doesn’t do that.

2 Likes

Just curious, did you end up losing the game?

If you don’t mind, can you share the replay code? I’d like to see the whole game.

we lost was close game even that they have hack

code: MQDB4V

enjoy

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t care about people hacking.
We need more post like this with clips to keep bringing it to there attention. Making noise if the only thing that’s going to get them to take action.

I wacthed it. It was pretty hilarious how obvious he displayed all the tellings of a cheater.

• Mercy was clearly his “cheating” duo partner, constantly damage boosting him and not the Widow, even before the game started
  • High DPI, yet very high critical accuracy and consistent snaps onto headshots
  • Very poor gamesense and positioning, coupled with fresh account rules out the possibility of a smurf
  • Most obvious one: the dreaded "afk for a sec after dying to toggle the cheat up, tab back up, and instantly crit people consecutively after. Example @ 4:49

You did a very good job in still trying and not giving up. Kudos to you.

For everyone else who thinks this is not a cheater, IT IS clearly a cheater NOT a smurf. You don’t have that crazy of an accuracy and at the same time playing so poorly. Aim is not something magical that someone has out of nowhere without understanding positioning and mouse movement. It is clearly a low SR player cheating with a new account.

2 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one “seeing” aimbots in OW.
Excellent points there, especially the tell about being AFK, noticed that some do the same even in-game, while playing, must be adjusting settings or similar.

In KR region I noticed rapid increase in cheaters amount.

Open Queue works great, but it also brings old problem Blizzard never solved - korean CHEATERS.

I like to mention a hacker in chat and then go to replay and watch for the hacker to stop moving. Happens a lot.

Running into a lot of bots even in QP. Saw a Zarya with god tier tracking but positioning, gamesense and cooldown usage of a potato. First 5 bubbles got her 20 charge total.

Another seemed like an actual bot. Looked and moved like an Overwatch AI bot. Was rather interesting to watch.