Guys, I have a 1-Year old bottle of unopened Mountain Dew

Not to be the annoying all knowing person, or the one who ruins everything.

I’m sorry, but all topics must be related to OW.

Mountain Dew doesn’t go bad. It comes bad.

8 Likes

It’s probably just flat, if I had to guess, and maybe taste funny

What if I tell you I’m about to drink it while playing Overwatch?

If its a bottle it should be okay.

Metal cans, on the other hand…

Hmmmmmm sounds good

Sadly enough not, i can refer you to this: Welcome to General Discussion - Please Read!

I mean, i can’t stop it. So you may keep on the fun until it get’s closed.

Also, just drink. We’ll see what will happen.

You will literally transform into a magical girl

are you sure you want to take that responsibility

3 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

You will grow an epic neckbeard and find a fedora plopping onto you from the heavens above…drink it.

(J/k, dont)

Mountain Dew is one of the most disgusting things you can put in your body. I have no idea how that crap is still legal to consume.

Then again, High Fructose Corn Syrup is banned everywhere in the world except America. That stuff is awful. And they only use it because it is cheaper than sugar. Profit over human life. That’s the American way.

Not to be that guy, but if you don’t have anything to post regarding the OP and their questions, please don’t reply. You aren’t supposed to derail the post with your off topic replies :stuck_out_tongue:

OP, you’re going to become the Mountain Dew. You won’t Do the Dew, you will BE the Dew.

You will be granted superpowers including advanced reflexes and hand-eye coordination that turn you into a pro Genji main.

You’ll climb to GM and have your services bid on by multiple OWL teams.

You’ll know the transformation is complete when “Average Weeb” magically appears where your name should be on all your forms of identification and social media.

Alternatively, you might just have a puking fit and potentially be hospitalized.

Full disclosure, I’ve never performed this test so I can’t say for sure.

May the ult charge be with you.

1 Like

I used to think you were one of the few respectable people here but I’m afraid you’ve made my hit list

:gun: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I almost hate wanna be mods as much as I do actual mods. Almost.

It tastes roughly the same, but might get flatter faster or start off flat.
Soda usually “expires” after 2-4 months but it won’t make you sick.

Source: I’ve worked in all 4 major national pizza chains and have been responsible for soda ordering/management in 3 of them.

Wtf this is general discussion. We don’t have an off topic forum so general discussion is the best place
for this type of thread

1 Like

How has no one said the obvious:

Dew-it!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I see nothing wrong with this topic after searching internet for 1 second.

3 Likes