GUIDE: Overwatch Twitch Rewards Troubleshooting and FAQ - BASTET Spray Rewards Updated

I spent an entire day opening support tickets and calling Sony about this.

I watch OWL on my Apple TV, through the OWL app on my phone.

My PSN and battle net are linked, but as I am on console I was never given a game key with my purchase of OW.

According to battle net, I own an Overwatch account, but I don’t own Overwatch.
I watched the entire two first stages live, and I didn’t receive a single token for it.

Even wasted a day of my life trying to fix it, and the game masters I spoke to were useless and rude.

Please try watching on a different device other than the Apple TV. As mentioned in my guide, while your phone is logged in, the Apple TV device (which is running the stream) is technically not. Also Sony can’t do anything about this as this involves Blizzard and Twitch.

Thanks for catching that… now fixed.

1 Like

Have there been any additional countries included to the list of rewards? I created this account in an ineligible country so I am currently using an alt to receive tokens, and I’d like to know if the country is now eligible or not.

Any updates to eligible countries will be listed here:

Check this page occasionally to see if your country becomes eligible.

(Me when I do end up watching owl)

why isnt it present in India
;-;
really sad nothing cool is available in India

I don’t answer answers to why individual countries are restricted but it usually comes down to either trade embargoes or local regulations.

I have the pass, but I can’t access the chat room. Any feedback on this?

Try signing out and back in on Twitch.

Rip Australia
(20 letters)

Hang on there Mr. Freedom, I don’t think I have updated my list…

Yep… list has been updated since I made that section… Austrailia is now on the list but only for single token rewards:

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom and United States; one hundred (100) token viewership awards are available only in Argentina, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States.

Unfortunately I hit my edit limit on this thread, so I can’t update it immediately.

Blizzard CS was kind enough to edit the post for me with a link to a new support article that will keep the eligible countries up to date.

I have the pass and linked twitch onto my blizzard account, can’t redeem stuff neither is it ingame, what should i do?

I need a little more information. What do you mean by “you can’t redeem stuff”? Is the purple Redeem button not appearing on the items in the loot tab on twitch.tv/overwatchleague? If not, what does it say?

On April 20th I won 100 league tokens, which I haven’t received. When I contacted support about it they told me NZ wasn’t a valid country at the time, yet on the email I received it says NZ was a valid country. I was told to post here, is there anything you can do about it?

Hello everyone!

Overwatch League today (July 14th, 2018), announced a new Lucio In-Game Emote for those who have the Twitch All-Access Pass. Please note at this time, this item does not appear to be live yet, but I will update the guide appropriately when it is live. Cheers! (^^)v

I tried to get the access pass from twitch, linked my accounts to my PS4 account, since that is where i want the rewards but i cant find where to claim them?
the guide i used - Blizzard Support - Cannot Link My Console and Battle.net Accounts - says use ‘Redeem Digital Goodies’ but theres no button?
Please Help?

You must go to www.twitch.tv/overwatchleague and click on the loot tab. check for each item you have earned in click on that items image, then simply click the purple redeem link that displays in a pop-up.

Thankyou :slight_smile: I clicked on the redeem buttons but is there something else i need to do to get the skins on my account? All my accounts are linked (twitch, blizzard, psn) but they still aren’t there.

With console it may take a day or two to process. If it has already been that long, start a web ticket with Blizzard. Make sure you carefully specify that you have claimed the rewards on twitch.tv and you have verified all account links.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch/1057/1077/solution

1 Like

I bought the all access pass yesterday, and i wanted to cheer with my 500 bits i got because i have twitch prime. when i went to cheer there was no bits on my account… bug?