GUIDE: Overwatch Twitch Rewards Troubleshooting and FAQ - BASTET Spray Rewards Updated

Thank you. I will try

I don’t think I have gotten a single token last week even though I was definitely watching and even making clips.

Hardware : PC and Android tablet
Browser/App : Firefox, whatever was the latest version last week and the Android Twitch app

To make sure I get tokens, I run the stream at 160p on Twitch, on the Overwatchleague website AND on the Twitch client on Android. Then I watch in VLC at 1080p for a lower delay. None of that worked to get tokens last week. This pisses me off so much. I have friends who have watched as long as I have, who even got 5-6 100 tokens drop so far. So they’re at like 10+ skins worth of tokens. I have 3.

I received 32 tokens for all of last week. I have watched everything so far this week and gotten 0 as of a few minutes ago.

Your hardware platform (Windows Personal Computer)
Your platform’s Operating System or firmware version (Windows 10)
Your App or Web Browser and current version (Twitch Desktop on Windows 10)
Your Country of Residence (USA)

Did you update to the Aprils Creator’s Update? If so try watching on a web browser instead of the Windows 10 app.

I have the Creators update and have watched in Chrome. The only tokens I have ever received came from watching in the app though.

Why tf don’t I have any of my all access pass loot dude? I do everything then have nothing

What troubleshooting have you done? Again have you linked to a Twitch account? Are you a console player and if so have you linked to your console account?

I am receiving league tokens from watching the matches, but when I cheer I do not receive any of the special skins. Did I do something wrong?

If you have cheered enough for each bits, make sure to click the redeem button on the Twitch Overwatch League page.

Just as a follow up if you have questions about the Pink Mercy collectibles you can acquire through watching eligible streams, check out this guide from Tom Powers here:

As a follow up, I wish to remind everyone for the Pink Mercy Sprays and Skins, they will be issued in batches, FURTHERMORE, Twitch.tv will NOT notify you in the webpage notification panel if you earn these drops (unlike OWL Token Drops). [EDIT: Twitch notifications are now working.] Please check the Hero Gallery in your game account frequently as you watch the streams!

I have also been informed that Blizzard is investigating issues with the special Player Icon not being distributed. EDIT: This is now resolved.

Cheers! (^^)v

Do you gain Twitch view time only when the stream is active?

Correct and it has to be the advertised stream shown on the Battle.net app launcher. Queene and Cuppcake already did their charity streams.

I think I’m having an issue connecting my account to twitch,
https://imgur.com/a/ekSvOlh

I’ve tried connecting in firefox and chrome, as well as through my phone.
Blizzard says I’m connected, but twitch doesn’t. Even though I’ve gotten a drop on twitch I haven’t received it in game yet and it’s been 19 hours.

Any ideas?

Remove the link from the Authorized Applications list on Blizzard’s website, then attempt to link the account on Twitch.tv again.

Unfortunately that didn’t work.

So I tried making a new twitch account and it connected…
I guess it’s a problem with my twitch account.

how many overwatch league tokens can I get when link Blizzard account with MLG and watch the live game?

Only 4?? For a complete game with 4 maps?
So I need watch 25 games to get 100 tokens that is enough to buy a skin?

Each time a map victory occurs, not only will eligible viewers receive a token, but a percentage of lucky fans also will be awarded 100 League Tokens.

Hello.

I recently spent 500 bits to unlock the Quote Emotes for Twitch Chat, however all 10 of them still show as “Cheer Now”. Did I do something wrong? Is there a time limit? Is there a link in the chat I should’ve seen? Please help, thank you!

I don’t like that I have to keep focus on this stream to earn drops. I do not participate in chat and I often just sit back and watch. The browser doesn’t see me online and I miss out on drops. I purchased the VIP pass and it’s a little discouraging.

Hey!
I have not been receiving League tokens for the entirity of Stage 3. I have only received League tokens once, at the end of Stage 3. I play on the Xbox One, and have linked my Live account to my Battle Net account. I am always signed in and watch through the Overwatch League Website. I watch on an iPad Air 2 through Safari. Do you have any ideas as to why I don’t receive the League Tokens?
Thanks!