Guess they never suprize to disappoint people LOL

I don’t think the devs have ever promised a pve event or a replay system with anniversary.

5 Likes

I would not expect anything but the workshop to be on the safe side.

Idk thats what I remember from some of the interviews what they’ve done & said.
Ofc I can be wrong too.

They’ve mentioned it, and Jayne did leak that a replay system was coming, we just don’t have official confirmation. And I have no idea about the pve thing.

if you waiting for replay system, you have to wait untill anniversary ends like i said before
the feature updates mostly comming at june

and all due respect they didnt delay anything, i know jeff talk with ohnikel at stream or something
what i heard jeff said the dev team focusing on feature idea and its comming soon
*and there’s several more feature comming at summer or early fall

i dont know why nervous about it am i missing somthing?

hey i re-checked the video and MAYBE anniversary included replay system

but its very unclear if i were you, dont get hopes up

PvE? I thought they said PvP event?

There’s a lot of false-memories among forums users. I myself clearly remember Jeff saying they were putting a lot of resources into this year’s Archives, but we all know that didn’t happen, and no one has ever found him saying that anywhere.

It’s gotten to the point where I have no expectations whatsoever for anything in the game. Be warned: a lot of things you thought you heard were coming soon will in fact never arrive

lmao they just leaked the THIRD skin. And the event was only announced Saturday…

2 Likes

I’m glad about the leaks.

Just means i can get the disappointment out of the way sooner than later, AND cut down on the time i have to spend in the game itself.

Please tell me, why do people want a replay system. It’s wasted dev time.

1 Like

the game like this, need to be changed anyway it just not only replay system about
if its not a replay system something will comes up

and dev team know what they doing i assume

I continue to wonder what the heck do the devs spend their time on, since almost nothing of value has been released since last summer…

agreed they just too focused on OWL stuff

Cause people wants it. Its better for the people too who wants to improve & watch their own vods, etc. Better for coaches to use & such. Or even create some montages from their best plays instead of recording some sloppy footage with obs/what ever they use in console.
(And people in owl have been using this system for months alredy so its just matter of time when we get this cause we were able to test this system in owwc too last year)

Its more wanted replay system than what workshop was. So its not wasted dev time. Nothing really is btw.

I have said it in another thread before: probably nothing significant is going to happen in the next 2 years or something. Some features that won’t have an impact on the main game here and there but nothing that will make the game to feel good to play again.

Replay system won’t change anything. It will be forgotten that it exists after the first week of release. Very small amount of ppl will use it on consistent basis.

Oh it will. You have no idea how good this system is buddy.

And how you can know about that? Theres no proof that people will forget about it btw. This aint lfg system btw.

Because it has no impact on the matches that you play. That is why. It is something that you use after you are done playing the game and the issues are within the game itself.

Good for you that you think this way.

This is just ur opinion man. Maybe you wont have any use for this but plenty of others might have. Like me.

And what comes for the other issues this game has… Theyre on their way to be fixed cause doubt theyre still gonna release things like role q (cause mm re-writing takes more time, etc), scoreboard, etc.

Plus what are the issues for you then?

They promised no such thing.

You can play all other event pve modes, but no one said anything about a new one, or a replay system.

What you are thinking of is most likely just the workshop coming to live.