Guess it wasn't AOE heals

Just, pointing out that clearly, goats wasn’t about brig and lucio heal stacking as she’s been buffed to the point that inspire and Lucio give everyone a 46 ish constant heal .

That’s… Okay.

Heal stacking + stronger targeted heals from 3rd healer + 3 tanks to rotate defensive abilities is what made Goats.

Edit: Forgot the CC

3 Likes

I disagree, but that’s a lot more than just “heal stacking” isn’t it?

The point being?

GOATs was about huge heals mixed with the tanky health pools and shields provided from the three tanks + brig.

Original GOATs also used Moira’s AoE heals, but later versions preferred more damage and utility.

The AoE healers weren’t the sole cause but they were the backbone. Literally the guy who made GOATs came up with it by thinking about how silly it would be to combo Brig + Lucio + Moira to pocket his teams aggro Reinhardt.

Uh huh, that’s again, more than just Aoe healing. Which is my point.

These changes can be made because 3-3 is no longer possible to implement.

Goats was about heavy utility stacking.

~21+16 = 37. Not 46.

When you account for the pack and boost.

46-ish.

I guess I could hard calculate but that’s not really my point here

Youre including amp it up and armor pack as part of the aoe healing? Amp it up which is often used for speed?

pretty significant difference between 46 AoE healing (which… is only 32hps on live, idk where you got 46 from) and 126hps.

In the context of… Heal…stacking…

The post…context…

Wait, you disagree? I do not even blame heal stacking and agree with him. What is your “interpretation”?

… Pack…and boost… Which again, I said, 46-ish. Just estimating…

Maybe u should fix your wording then. Saying 46ish constant heal is flat out wrong and misleading.

I mean 46 healing per second to multiple targets is okay at probably diamond and below (especially if you have a soldier) but people leave out how their self sustain is seriously lacking so.

It’s cool bc the ultimates both engage and defend but I still think you’ll need a proper main healer

Between her and Lucio ability shares, I feel saying 32 implies that it’s no big deal. This is directed at how people argued that the aoe stacking issue was op to begin with.

Yeah, but there’s a conundrum.
Brig doesn’t heal enough in a 2/2/2 setup, so that’s why they’re increasing her healing. What are you going to pair live version Brigitte with to make a functional team composition? She has no counter ult, has terrible heals minus armor pack and best synergizes with multi tank front lines.

Pack isn’t AoE or constant, and Amp isn’t constant and is rarely used for healing.

Whats even your point then? Does Lucio and Brig still having the ability to stack heals somehow mean that’s not what GOATs was about? Now that you can only have 2 healers theres no reason to nerf that aspect, since it tops out at less than what Mercy can do on her own to a single target.

…yes. that’s… In the title I thought.

I have a whole thing about brig and her interaction with the game. I’m very sad that her old style is gone. But I think it’s a lot more complex than mere “heal stacking” and that heal stacks were barely relevant.