Guangzhou Charge vs. Shanghai Dragons - Summer Showdown Final - FINAL

That shatter was so insane. Split-second decision to decide to shatter after being CC’d like that and it payed off. Almost as insane as Shu’s clutch matrix.

I swear if Shanghai reverse sweeps AGAIN!! (I am only saying this because I need the sleep.)

After Map 5

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Reverse sweep incoming OMEGALUL.

C’mon Shanghai do this thing. :kissing_heart:

They could’ve lost that last round on Busan and the Shang9 on Downtown shouldn’t have happened. If Dragons make another mistake or if Charge go that extra mile in the next map/maps, we have new champs.

Surely they can’t again…

Did fearless play the first three rounds? He was the difference maker last time (sorry I just woke up)

Its the swap from Diem to Lip, and dumping the meta Sniper/Genji comp for Sombra/Echo that has been the key difference maker.

1 Like

GZ chose Blizzard World.

GG guys. This is Dragon’s worst map.

2 Likes

Why would you swap Diem back in as a strategic choice? :neutral_face:

It’s the map. Way too open to make the Echo/Sombra comp to work.

2 Likes

It seems to have worked for the first push, I hope it goes better than the start of the match but BlizWorld was also the site of that Shang9 from the May tournament.

Happy’s no slouch and if Diem sticks to Widow all map and not adapt for his team, it might be a disaster.

Yes!! Come on charge. Take down the dragons

1 Like

Guangzhou has a win condition for the tournament now available.

Map 6 in progress - After Shanghai's attack

ATK
-
111.68 m
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

That pin though…

1 Like

Lol… both teams started playing Mei again…

Prepare for incoming forum posts.

Shanghai is looking really good doing some weird Gladiator’s strat in the stairwell lol - but I think GZ is just outplaying them

I need to find OG Dragons games somewhere and see the difference in Fearless, what a redemption.

Well deserved Charge :smiley: APAC Contenders

YAS! Dragons! dethroned

1 Like

Close enough, right?