Guangzhou Charge vs. Seoul Dynasty - FINAL

I didn’t want to watch Ruins anyway… :pensive:

Remember when there used to be six primal rages at one time?

1 Like

Charge looking a lot better at their team fights overall, and their Sombra/Echo usage is on point.

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

I left for 2 minutes, and Seoul already looking bad. People greatly overestimated Seoul. Also, Fits looking lost without McCree.

If this becomes meta…whew…

Echo Sombra Brig dive…it’s times like this when I miss Mercy Tracer Genji dive ;-;

It’s looking that way. Dive was used prominently in Chinese contenders a couple of hours ago. Echo wasn’t though. I’m thinking everything, but the echo player flexes to Ashe/Tracer

1 Like

My headphones are running out of battery. I’ll just take that as a sign I should sleep.

1 Like

Have a good night :slight_smile:

Strange to look at Brig and Zen being the two healers and no one shouting “throwpicks”

Echos Away team duplicate looks like a ghost. I like it.

Pause no.2 PauseChamp

When dive creeps its way into OWL after certain, strategic bans, Brig Zen are actually the predominant dive healers. Mercy ban or no ban.

1 Like

EMP and Bomb and got nothing out of it.

Profit looks inexperienced on Echo.

Oof, that’s rough for dynasty.

Fits is looking lost on Sombra, Profit can’t play tank, so he can’t duplicate them, and Gesture wasted ult.

Profit is a Tracer player… on Echo… which plays more like a Pharah or Mercy… Basically it should be a Pharah/Genji/Doomfist player using Echo.

Why? They’ve been a meta duo for the last month and a half.