Guangzhou Charge vs. Los Angeles Gladiators - FINAL

massive solo tank gameplay

back to Faux goats comps, damn things were becoming fun to watch.

Imagine who good they will be when the meta shifts.

Great healing from LA to keep Decay alive there, he dropped down to 20hp before being saved

oh, i had add that i could close :open_mouth:
wat

the meta can shift anytime it wants preferably soon as possible. Goats is almost impossible to watch.

I know people want GOATS to die, but all I want it to be is “Not the only option”.

1 Like

I love that with GZ you really never can guess whether their spawn choices are real or not. Even with Chengdu you know it’s likely a Ham

…was that a Lonely Island reference from both Hex and Semmler?

That fight was a big win for Guangzhou. They got out Grav, Barrier and Rally

LA definitely look better than their current standing. This is the 4th time they’ve looked good against one of the top teams now

Gladiators have massive time bank, but they start choking in 3…2…1…

Edit: For once, an L.A. team doesn’t choke at the last second…

1 Like

Can someone explain why the OWL schedule is so optimistic? the next match is supposed to start at 2:30 my time and the current match isn’t even in the third map yet.

The schedule is based on a match time of approximately 105 minutes. Which is about the average play time to play out all four map types. They don’t account for extended time banks or fifth maps too much.

2 Likes

You can blame the World Cup for that. With the exception of days where there were major delays, the 4 groups manage to maintain a 90 minute per match schedule

1 Like

Twitch chat always reminds me:
no matter how trash your teammates can be, twitch chat exists.

2 Likes

After Map 2

-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

and it begs…
in fact titch is one huge beggar platform XD

Remember back when Time Bank didn’t exist? Heh heh heh.

at least it isnt best of five rounds per map like in season one…

1 Like