Guangzhou Charge vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

Reverse sweep can still happen…

This is Houston we’re talking about.

But they are playing the team that had the worst map losing streak so far… Anything can happen in this match.

i love how quiet the thread is tonight btw. its probably bc these games are so late and also its a charge vs houston game

I knew this match would be stupid dead… I am right now catching up on posts in the tech support forum.

73k viewers right now btw

Map 4…

Fingers crossed game 1.

It can happen…reverse sweep

oh my god a map 5 i cant do this

I know right… I have had stomach issues all night long and I really need to use the Bathroom right now…

After Map 4

-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Yeah, 3 maps of Goats, or Winston Goats I think its been?

I’m actively thinking how terrible it must be to have to play this non-stop in scrims, practice, whatever.

Mind numbing at this point…I’m out.

Hmm… this day is getting more weird… apparently the Sonic movie is going to get reworked due to the trailer backlash… no wonder why we are in a map 5.

… AND NOW THERE IS A TORB IN THE MATCH…

Outlaws really like to play Torb on that point, though usually it’s arhan

This match has gone full scrappy

Well, that went about as well as expected.

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

There is more hype and trash talk for the talent takedown in the Watchpoint Postshow, than I have seen all week for anything else.

I don’t know man… I have to say I kinda enjoy playing goats with my friends on scrims, even tho we’re just a bunch of plats and don’t have the coordination to pull this to a high level.

Of course, I’m a tank player, so I’m still playing the characters I normally play. Can’t say our DPS locked in Brig Jail is very happy that he have to swing a flail instead of clicking heads on Widowmaker. We do play some DPS comps to relieve that, but it kinda end up being a throw if we’re playing against 3-0-3.

Can’t please everyone I guess… We either go with the flow and play the meta, or we have to throw a game or two to keep everyone happy once in a while.