Grey Overwatch Leage skins

How do you get the grey overwatch league skins? do you have to do all the personal challenges on twitch?

The Grey Overwatch League skins which was available in 2018 through various promotions are currently not available. They may return later, possibly through the challenges on Twitch, but that is only speculation. Be sure to follow my guide here for the latest news on new rewards for the 2019 season of the Overwatch League:

Awe, that’s lame, I really needed OWL Grey Mercy to complete my collection. I almost have every single on of her OWL skins, and all of her other skins ;-;

Any chance at getting black, white, orange, green owl skins?
What about contenders skins?

I hope you get it. Grey Mercy is my favorite. (I’m collecting her team skins this season)

1 Like

All I want is to have the away variants as well.

They really should release, at least, the ones in the images on their Twitch feed. So far all that’s been confirmed is that we get Twitch emotes. To tease the unreleased skins displayed above the personal challenges for each week is just cruel if they’re not made available somehow in relation to the challenges.

2 Likes

When you purchase any OWL skin you get both the home and away variants.

I’m aware of this.

The OWL gray skins are excluded, which is what I was talking about.

Not sure why.

The grey skins were twitch rewards for community challenges, IIRC.

That is true as well, but we know that away versions exist. They used them to introduce map types in the finals I know for sure.

I have gray Mercy, but I don’t have an away one. I thought the away ones looked really cool, and I’m kinda bummed theyre not in game

The skins for the map type videos are Black and White. The Grey skins are the in-between of those skins.