Great state of the game

I’ve been playing Overwatch since it released. I’ve complained over the years about a divers range of things, mainly balanced related.

As of of right now, I’d have to say that I feel the game is in a very good place, where it is fun to play and feels very balanced (nothing seems too unfair)

Please Blizzard, try and keep the game where it is currently. Sure some minor changes here and there, but I feel like we are finally on the right path. Really don’t think this 1-3-2 is a good thing, as it would simply just become an individual Solo killing game like COD.

Anyways, just my 2 cents. Thanks Blizzard, really enjoying the game!

2 Likes

Tanking is more fun than it has ever been as well. More emphasis being moved from the shield to the character is exciting (provided your teammates don’t constantly get killed trying to poke), and having an enforced tank partner makes teamplay between tanks, who tend to have the greatest synergy outside of ultimates, extremely fun. It makes tanking not feel like babysitting and I love it!

The game has absolutely been worse off than it is as of right this very moment. So yeah, good work Blizzard.

This is like calling a dumpster full of dogsht “in a good place” because it’s not on fire anymore

5 Likes

I personally agree the game is in a great state. For me and for people like me, that naturally gravitate toward needed roles. Before 2-2-2, Sym and Torb were my most favorite and beloved heroes. I haven’t so much as touched them since 2-2-2. I’m good at a lot of things, but one thing I am VERY BAD at is waiting in line. I didn’t cry about it though, I just smooth moved over to more focus on Rein/Hog and my newest love, Brig. Do I miss playing Sym and Torb? Yeah, I guess, sort of. But I put a ton of hours into those heroes and can’t say that I didn’t get my money’s worth out of that time spent.

Thing is, that DPS glut is real, and not everyone is as willing to shift around as I am, and I totally understand that Blizzard needs to do something about it. Even though it doesn’t affect me directly (since I am easily adaptible), I have empathy toward DPS players that face long queue times.

I continue to champion the idea of Blizzard fielding a Competitive TDM mode for DPS only. Give the DPS players something else to do, that they feel is as worthwhile and fun and rewarding as normal Competitive mode.

I enjoyed reading this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, that may be so, but, you should still thank the fireman who put it out.

That would not have been an easy job.

Also I think the game is damn good.

Then why are you playing the game and why are you on this forum?

1 Like

For our lovely company!

1 Like