Great Papa Jeff, why so forlorn?

On the dev update he looks more sad than Squidward, looks like he overclocked himself this time. Its OK Jeff, relax, breathe. No one’s telling you to hurry, it’s all okay.

26 Likes

Fun fact: he actually used to look much different

Before:

Now:
https://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/jeff-kaplan-blizzard-1.jpg.optimal.jpg

9 Likes

I miss that nickname.

1 Like

i think the older him looks cooler tbh

edit: he sounded kind of sick in the dev update

7 Likes

The weather in Southern California has been very gloomy. That might have something to do with it. For being sun worshipers in SoCal, when we don’t see the sun for awhile, we tend to get a little tired.

3 Likes

Nerf widow doomfist and let him enjoy vacation

1 Like

Return jeff to WoW. Maybe he can fix what Ion destroyed

1 Like

If he wants to look happy and be proud of his game. He’ll need to fix it by reverting some heroes that didn’t need reworking to begin with and all other nonsense nerfs. Will it bring happiness? Who knows, but the representing your game properly gives you better praises.

1 Like

If people in California are Sun Worshipers, does that make Texans Shamans, masters of the elements? :thinking:

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

3 Likes

Probably all the nasty comments and complaints that gather here.

2 Likes

If you were the dev of this mess, I’m sure you would be too

Praise the…Sun? \[T]/

6 Likes

Maybe he played a round of QP for the first time

7 Likes

I wonder when last he actually had a proper time off. More like, I wonder when any of them had a good time off.

2 Likes

I think that he is either sick, or they worked really hard to bring the update on time so when they recorded the video he was exhausted. he looks less tired after the beginning, specially talking about Mauga or the replay feature, meaning he is excited about that

2 Likes

4 Likes

Wow… It’s as if… People changed and looked different with age?

Whodathunkit?

1 Like

California and Texas are very similar tbh. I would say California just has a wider range within the elements so Texas would be the true sun worshippers

The answer to your question lies in the forums.

…No, literally, just look at all the entitled, nasty, rude comments people constantly make towards this company. People (not all) think they are entitled to something and have become so very unappreciative of the game and what Blizzard has offered us.

…If I was excited about a new patch my team developed, and sent out videos explaining to people with smiles and excitement- just to be constantly pushed down…I think I’d be bummed out too.

…But hey, don’t worry, it’s not just the forums…it’s the world. ;D

1 Like

He’s also got a personal life, maybe he’s got something unpleasant going on at home.