Graphics blurry or pixelated on PS5

you guys notice it’s a little blurry now ? after the patch . i play on ps5 .

1 Like

Yeah, the game looked amazing in season 1 and now looks weird in season 2. I didn’t change any settings, Ps5 also.

I noticed that on the new maps and the new map settings, I think the brightness is too high and it is messing with the graphics and making it look weird, as if it has a white film on top or something like that. Hope they fix it

Same fore me on PS5. There is a definite graphical issue. My wife and I play side by side in our living room, she’s on PS4 and the rendered graphics look better than mine. It’s making my screen seem blurry and it’s kinda messing with my eye sight a bit.

Right. I already told this in another topic. I cant play right now because of this. I have a headache. Targets look blurry and pixelated. PS5, framerate mode. In season 1 the game looked and felt amazing in framerate mode.

Hey all,

Our Overwatch team is investigating an issue on PS5 which is causing blurry or pixelated graphics after the latest patch. We do not have an ETA on when this will be fixed but they are working on the bug now so hopefully it will be cleared up pretty quickly.

The issue has also been acknowledged in the Overwatch 2 Known Issues thread on the Bug Report forums.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.