Grab your dynamite and get ready for a firefight—Ashe’s Deadlock Challenge is here!

Grab your dynamite and get ready for a firefight—Ashe’s Deadlock Challenge is here!

Now through July 5, play games to earn rebellious new rewards, including a player icon, sprays featuring your favorite gunslingers, and the Deadlock Ashe skin. Plus, check out Deadlock Rebels, a new Overwatch novel by Lyndsay Ely.

View Full Article

16 Likes

Well this is now my go-to Ashe skin

3 Likes

Oh… hmmm well then.

Me spamming the update button for Crossplay but it still says there’s no update

2 Likes

Looks cool I guess, time to see people whine about having to play 9 games again oh boy!

8 Likes

Actually 27 games if their winrate is 0% :rofl:

9 Likes

Lmao even better! XD.

1 Like

Cross play is out by the way guys

4 Likes

New Ashe skin :smiley:
New B.O.B. skin :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Why does the skin kinda remind me of an epic skin? B.o.bs design ALMOST looks the same as the original one except some minor details here and there.

Even ashe gun looks the same… i mean yeah it’s a good skin still but i at least can’t see how this is a legendary skin???

1 Like

I was about to make the “so no crossplay? -throws phone-” joke BUT OOO BOY I’ll be checking out right now :eye: :lips: :eye:

When did Deadlocke Ashe get a mullet?

Also - bahahaha the console queue times just went from <5 mins for DPS with priority pass to <10 mins with priority pass for DPS and Support.

They’ve literally made the game unplayable :joy::rofl:

the video says its a legendary skin but the article says its an epic? so which is it

If only I could get it on my main…

WOW. now that is cool! (The Ashe thing).

I like this. I really do!

Also, HOW DO WE TURN OFF / ON X PLAY. So I am looking for the

“OFF SWITCH”

:imp:

For anyone that wants to get the Twitch Drops this needs to be highlighted:

• You will no longer receive drop rewards automatically. You must instead claim the drop on the channel you’re watching or in the Drops Inventory menu on Twitch within the first 24 hours of earning it.
  • You will need to claim your first Twitch Drop reward BEFORE you can earn progress towards the second
4 Likes

this is the dumbest decision ive seen in a long while LOL

3 Likes

crossplay is live yo!

1 Like

It appears to have literally killed queue times for DPS and Support on console.