Got ranked down 4 RANKS with NO SENSE!

Hello, I just lost 4 ranks as DPS at once!. Taking in account that the rank you were giving me is WAY BELOW my real rank (and I’m just not saying it, but people who are diamond and sometimes play with me, say it constantly), I don’t understand that drop to BRONZE!!. I have also played very well the 5 qualifying games for the rank. Please, I ask that my score be checked. I’m in a range where lot of players leave games, and because the penalties are too low, it happens over and over and over again and it’s IMPOSSIBLE TO GET MORE RANK!!

Thank you

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s a ton of posts under my thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment regarding players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. If you can, could you record your bugged rank adjustment, making sure that at some point in the video it shows your pre-adjustment rank, either from the queue menu or the career profile, and link that video to the thread? Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

I couldn’t record it because I didn’t expect that change suddenly. My case is pretty special. I frequently play with my cousin and his friends, I’m forced to play with healer with them because I’m gold 3 on healer, they are platinum or diammond in different rols. I don’t consider myself the best of them, But they consider me minimun a platinum player, diammond playing with DPS, one of them it’s really bad in dps and he is platinum!!!, but I’m BRONZE 1 in DPS, it’s totally crazy!!! Every dps game in bronze 1 it’s crazy!!! I kill an average of 35 kills, up to 47, but we lose, by the teamwork!, always leaver players, trollers, toxics… I cannot play with any friend so I always depends on the people of that rank who don’t care the penalties… I left Overwatch 1 for that reason, and I uninstalled OW2 once, next time will be definetly

Just something to consider, Bind for life a player who leave a ranked match for 3 times, or study wich cases are voluntary, and bind them. You will avoid the leavers

1 Like