Got kicked of competitiv game for nothing

i was playing a competitive game but suddenly the server crashed so everybody has been kick of the game but a minutes after they have rejoin the game but when i tried to rejoin my game disconnected me and i can’t rejoin the match.
But my surprise was that i got “ban” from competitive has if i left the match on purpose, so i can’t play for 15minutes and also lose the 75% of level or i don’t why it is but when you live a competitive match.

So i don’t know if you can’t do anything for me, but i just got a free lose and a “left” match for crash server.

3 Likes

Linking my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

Same here, I just queued up in comp and I Just got time to hear “Welcome to …” and instantly got suspended for 15 min… I couldn’t even pick my hero. It all happened in like 1 second. And this was after queuing up, not after rejoining a previously left match.

1 Like