Got disconnected in a Ranked match... Couldnt rejoin, lost SR and got ban

Ranked match playing support…

Electricity went off for a second in the whole house… Enough to shutdown the pc… I immediately turned on again and started the game… Surprise surprise… There was no rejoin option, just a 12 minute ban and a SR loss…

My question is… But why?? I was not throwing, not trolling, just wanted to get back in the game… Got DC in the first point of the game… Maybe my team lost that point, and maybe, we could have won point 2 if I could rejoin… I dont care about the ban or penalty. Give me a day ban if so, and cut me 100SR… But just let me get in the game PLEASE! Let me play it! At least for my team, let me have a chance for the win…

Afff… Go watch my history, I never left a match… I dont get why I got instant ban…

Trolls, smurfs and throwers are killing the ranked experience… And now this?? Its just getting worse…

Matches may cancel if you leave before you participate in them, this results in a direct penalty and no option to return because the match itself is no longer running.

More details:

I got that… But I was already in game… Playing as Moira… After got DC I could watch the replay of the match all the way until the second point… Whatever…