Got an extra game lost after a power outage causing me to leave a comp match

So, a couple of hours ago I was in a comp match and everything was fine until there suddenly was a thunderstorm causing a fuse to switch off. I instantly went to flip the fuse switch back on, turned the PC back on and joined the match again. 2 minutes later ( the time left as soon as I joined back) we lost and I turn the PC off again since there still was a thunderstorm… after the thunderstorm ended I joined 2 more comp matches without realizing that, on my account, it tells me that I played 10 matches while I didn’t even do my 10th placement match yet. It tells me that I lost 5 games and won 5 games even tho on the placement screen it tells me that I lost 4 and won 5.

This is correct, a penalty loss is issued when you leave the game including any disconnections, crashes, or power outages. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

oh thanks for the response, I got concerned because I thought it was some kind of issue.