Good system low frames

Hey guys. I have been having a problem with OW not optimizing my system. I have a Ryzen 5 2600 (overclocked to 3.9), 16GB DDR4 RAM, and a GTX 1070. I have not had any problems getting over 200 FPS in other games, including R6S. The issue I’m having is that OW seems to be “soft locked” at a low frame rate, or something like that. Before anyone asks: yes, I have turned off dynamic reflections and all that stuff. Even when I turn down my settings I will only hover around 130-140 FPS, and will sometimes drop down much lower. The same thing happens on all high and ultra settings. I check my CPU and GPU usage and its only ~20% for GPU and 30-45% for CPU while in game. I’m not sure if that’s normal but I feel it should be higher. Thanks in advance for any help.

You may also want to check out some steps about controlling settings in your NVidia control panel in my guide here:

A much similar thing has been happening to me recently.
I normally get about 100 fps since I’m on a low end PC.
The game will work fine for about an hour or so, then randomly it’ll lock me in at 20-23 fps right in the middle of a match.

It’s never happened before, my settings are the same as they’ve always been, but it just recently started happening everytime I play.

Specs:
Ryzen 2600x
Vega 56
16GB DDR4 2400
My specs should be able to easily run this game at an easy 240+ frames. However I am having the same problem. Can we please get a Blizzard Rep in here? I have been doing everything to get above 240!

Yeah man same here…
I’m running an i5 8400 and an RX 580 and I used to get like 150 at minimum, but now, I can only get that in the practice range, and even in low-intensity parts of the game like walking back to spawn I get AT MOST 120 fps. And it really sucks because I have a 144hz monitor, which mean that until Blizzard fixes this, the game is pretty much unplayable for me…