Good move on blizzards part - MVP users!

Hahaha. Well, I don’t have an answer for you either unfortunately. Good question.

Good question, even I don’t know that xD

1 Like

I can answer that, the anti-nade does work if the affected target stands in the heal zone of the spawn, however I don’t think the affected victim is capable of taking any additional damage if standing in the heal zone during the effect. Now I don’t know if a victim who is both naded and poisoned or burning will continue to lose HP if they safely reach the heal zone.

2 Likes

Awesome.

Can you tell me why Sombra can Hack Lucio’s passive aura, but not Genji’s swift strike reset?

Had to try

Not sure if there is any reason other than what the developers have decided is balanced for the game.

since you brought it up, What do you think about this?

i thought that, improving the game tutorial a bit could help to introduce those new players to the game

Hey man, as long as you’re active.
I lost mine on my hiatus and I’m still salty about it lol

be careful about that lol

this just causes a chain reaction of rage and bans

I try to be less blunt to avoid being seen as toxic :slight_smile:

Modern problems require modern solutions.

Hard to say. I don’t know what goes on in the Devs heads sometimes.

But I think it’s because it’s a passive on an ability (so maybe that exempts it from being effected by hack :thinking: ) since hack disables the ability during that time the reset won’t matter till the hack wears off.

I think that’s what they are going for.

I mean, it doesn’t matter. Aura is a passive on an ability that changes the properties of said aura. The aura is passive, as is the swift strike reset. The reset can trigger, which could be important to Genji escaping if he doesn’t die to Sombra’s Hack (especially if he dashes in).

I’m an MVP it just doesn’t show for some reason

I’m too much of a critic of Blizzard, I could never be an MVP.
I prefer to be independent when it comes to what I say on the forum. Every MVP post I’ve ever seen has felt like a cheerleader post, or so apologetic that it actually deters critical discussion.

yep, thats the same reason i would never be a MVP,

there are times were i hit them hard with a pole in the head man

literally i have made a series of threads about giving them ideas on how to fix their mistakes :p-

i think the MVP program discourages discussion because people will tend to avoid you

1 Like

Exactly this. There are times when they deserve our praise and times when they need to be told what they are doing wrong. MVP posts (from what I’ve seen) are apologetic or sound like PR double talk trying to deescalate legitimate concerns/criticism.

“Do you not have phones?”

^The quote above is a microcosm of how bad things can get when you silence or ignore the critics. And of course people should know “critic” doesn’t mean “bad” a critic can (and often is) someone who geniuenly cares about the game.

i dunno, if i were a MVP i would literally not change my behavior at all,

from the links WyomingMyst sent, they qualify MVPs as people who “encourage discussion” and “discuss whenever possible”

so i would just keep doing what i do

although, while im very rough to them, i always do so respectfully, so i assume that is a plus,

Its important to still treat us like players. I myself have opinions of Blizzard, Overwatch and of course the community. The perception that we are apologetic may be a little fetched, but I see the point.

I will say this, I have nothing bad to speak about Blizzard. I do have wishes for the game and a few remaining questions about why things work the way they do. For example, while it is a controversial opinion, I don’t see why matchmaking works so hard to pairs groups of equal numbers together, I feel like it would be better to have matchmaking just work to pai average skill rating as close together regardless of group size, which would incentive grouping up more and promotes more team play. Again this may not be the best of ideas, but it is my opinion. Otherwise, I think Overwatch overall is a pretty fun game to play still.

And I have asked some rather stupidly hard questions in the past from Blizzard, especially around the subjects of Competitive Leaver Penalties (since that is a common subject around game crashes and disconnections) and with the overall Blizzard Code-of-Conduct and how they enforce it.

By your own quote it’s supposed to established who should be “trustworthy” of posting such content.

I’m saying by and large it fails to do that and only lets the “forum gurus” for, whatever reason in their personal lives, have the time 24/7/365 to be on these forums non-stop.

I’ve played MANY other games, some bigger than OW, that allow established players to post such content without such ridiculous requirements on their forums.

Thus, I think it’s a shotty job and a failure for what it’s supposed to do. Hope I’ve clarified.

i dont see why those questions are hard…tbh

worst people on blizz forums.