Good Morning everyone!

Hopefully someone can get Trump’s Tax Returns “finally” by then, See something fishing and then kick him from Office.

(Honestly, Thats what this whole shutdown was really about, cause the house was just about to do that.)

I don’t like Stephen Colbert. Something about talk show hosts now makes me feel like they aren’t genuine. Like they’re saying things, and someone’s bribing them to say it. Almost like they don’t care about America or its diverse people. They’re driven by the root of all evils; money.

Your mixing up Politicians and Comedians.

You could say the same about either.

Honestly in the end, it’s not important.

And at the whole that’s the whole point.

Chill, and just laugh.

1 Like

HEY, we aren’t here to argue about this

1 Like

Only good vibes! :frog:

you dont like dead by daylight? :thinking:

every killer I went against had mcdonalds internet, its horrid

Yeah pretty much sorry… here is something cute.

1 Like

Both are very interchangeable. I’ll just leave it at that before the atomic bomb goes off on this topic.

Kingdom Hearts has a famously complicated and borderline-silly story. Playing 1 and 2 will almost definitely not help you understand what’s going on other than that you’ll be able to recognize the main characters. Fun games all the same, though.

1 Like

My biggest issues with Dead by Daylight are killers disconnecting because of “i don’t like bloody party streamers or this map”, making me lose offerings, and also the fact that there are no dedicated servers and a prevalence of cheating in the game. Lagswitching, anyone?

Have any of you heard of Sebastian Maniscalco?

this is a problem i hear often, i havent come across it yet, though my problem is people who use wraith because of invisibility i’ll be working on a gen then bell starts playing

really :open_mouth: that sucks

Thankfully, they’re adding dedicated servers in the summer! I’m looking forward to it. I really enjoy playing the game with friends, and I think I’ll enjoy it much more when we can play on stable servers!

1 Like

sorry wrong topic (deleted and moved over)

I never knew that, xd that’s great news and atleast ping issues would be less of a problem

well finally got my room setted, andit looks nice

meant to post this here… oh well :kissing_heart:

Finally got a new video… 18 hours later