Good Morning everyone!

Thereā€™s nothing worse than privacy invasion. Itā€™s even worse when itā€™s happening only a few yards away from you. Thatā€™s when it gets tense and uncomfortable.

2 Likes

At least my depressed butt was up at 5 AM, and managed to catch them in the act, haha.

3 Likes

Doing well. Family is trying to figure out what to do for the weekend. Iā€™m getting ready to go to the gym

3 Likes

yes, go get healthy and stuff

3 Likes

I understand. Iā€™m sorry you have to go through that feeling at all! Hopefully they can get your stuff back if they ever find who did it at least.

2 Likes

Waiting for someone from youtube to talk about this šŸ›° Goodman talks about Nerfs and Buffs (Updated with New Video(s) about this Topic. Ironic?)

1 Like

my iron deficiency anemia has gotten worse and im even further away from plat, contemplating whether to just wait for placements or play again tomorrow, but im playing dead by daylight for now

hmmā€¦idont know what to feel sorry about for you, the anemiaā€¦or dead by daylight

Iā€™m still waiting for the end of the shutdown though. Hopefully Iā€™ll be back to my duties in a few weeks.

1 Like

i wish you luck on that

1 Like

huhā€¦ You might want to check the news

We have a 3 week reprieve now.

I highly predict the shut down will continue though after the three weeks.

All we can do is pray.

1 Like

Hopefully someone can get Trumpā€™s Tax Returns ā€œfinallyā€ by then, See something fishing and then kick him from Office.

(Honestly, Thats what this whole shutdown was really about, cause the house was just about to do that.)

I donā€™t like Stephen Colbert. Something about talk show hosts now makes me feel like they arenā€™t genuine. Like theyā€™re saying things, and someoneā€™s bribing them to say it. Almost like they donā€™t care about America or its diverse people. Theyā€™re driven by the root of all evils; money.

Your mixing up Politicians and Comedians.

You could say the same about either.

Honestly in the end, itā€™s not important.

And at the whole thatā€™s the whole point.

Chill, and just laugh.

1 Like

HEY, we arenā€™t here to argue about this

1 Like

Only good vibes! :frog:

you dont like dead by daylight? :thinking:

every killer I went against had mcdonalds internet, its horrid