Good idea for less toxcitity in games

Set it up so Match chat isn’t seen by the other team.

Wait what??? What Do You Mean?

I formally disagree, while there are instances where a toxic player will start talking to the match text chat (orange chat) about his perceived quality of the match, that is merely a byproduct of the problems already out of control.

I strongly suggest waiting for the new social features to be announced for Overwatch, as I believe they will introduce tools that will allow all of us to group up with reliable players and be able to completely avoid toxic players.

1 Like

What I’ve learned that Blizzard achieved so far:

• Report system is automated, so Troll can and will abuse it against people that don’t play meta. Off-meta heroes will be banned from time to time.
  • Blizzard customer service must defend this system and mostly won’t pull back a ban.
  • Blizzard is recon social media in 1984 manner to gather data about you.
  • There is no freedom of speech, because Blizzard makes the rules of what to say. Example: I got a chat ban for too many “good game”, “gl&hf” because they told me I didn’t mean it that way and that it was sarcastic! Nice job.
  • Blizzard judges as the majority of players want, not on base of their own rules.