GOLD PLAYER goes 9-1 in DIA/MASTER

I am in plat on this account (my main account) and this is common for me, I constantly get silver damage as rein.

Yet these are the people who auto lock DPS I feel you I put up with this EVERY day .

no, you’re lying. you’re a diamond mercy main.

@luckydiver and Amaro

so faking whoop, great accuracy, you think there arent tanks in high ranks LOL. no wonder you’ve never been there. Just because u can have 40% acc as soldier means JACK honestly. You’re simply only firing when you see enemies lol. Like i said u lose accuracy “points” when u shoot at balloons, blizzard objects, walls, teammates whatever, its called having FUN. Keep obsessing over stats lol, my aim has never changed regarding ranks

@tacobellftw

yea zig zig is probably the best way to about it, alot of the times u see a player sliding into one or another side its kinda goofy and easy to track :smiley: its all about unpredictability, also alot of ppl dont use crouch spam until high masters

@a172

thank you

I’m actually practising Lucio intensely in dm mode at the moment. Went 9-4 in my games. 4v4. I’ve been working on being more aggressive and getting more frags. And I’m up against golds and plats, so silver comp is like barrel fish shooting.

Reason I’m going for Lucio over Moira is that Lucio has more frag potential. Dive in, 160 head shot, punch, boop for a squishy kill at 210 damage. Like Eskay does.

His healing is also better for the disorganised death match shtt show I play in. And I’m fast and mobile enough to help on multiple engagements all over the map (team fights, what the fckk are those…)

Managed 21 frags in 2 Ilios rounds today. I’d normally be lucky to break into teens.

Hopefully as my kd rises and kills per minute rises, Mmr rises and I get good team mates. We’ll see…

good to hear, gl … =)

1 Like

Overbuff shows the problem. Your Soldier, Moira, and Zenyatta are respectable.
Though with one game of Zen it’s hard to tell.

Filling with other heroes is clearly an insta-loss given the stats. Even Hanzo, I can see that you’re pumping out the damage but not getting the elims; thereby feeding the enemy support ults.

you’ve probably gotten better the issue is a lot of ranks are pits due to their unwillingness to cooperate, and the “you have to flex” mentality. Im a good genji, and I have an alt in gold as well I just simply cant get out, because

A) the players don’t play to win they play to have fun

B) Gold players don’t understand the game as well as me so if I ask for something its just “lul youre dumb shut up”

C) im not a support player, and I cant tank without supports. its hard to carry a team when you cant even get a healer, and when you do its a dps moira that says “lul trash dps” even though the dps died because they never healed.

The way to climb is to team que. that way you have others who are sticking to a roll and you can play without worry.

Solo que is a train wreck and not worth playing honestly.

2 Likes

add me on dumpster#11779 anytime if you want.
and this is a smurf account i’m clearly not going to lock dps and carry if i’m playing 1k sr lower with friends.

It’s fair because everyone in competitive mode has the option to form a party if they choose to and everyone in competitive mode deals with the same idiots, in fact it’s all relative because in some games you’re the idiot and some games you have to deal with idiots.

kabaji was playing whatever the team needed he rolled whenever he had a chance to play dps

1 Like

yeah i get tired of these posts. they’re obviously not true.

I don’t even play dps, i have 40 hours on soldier and can take out 4 enemy players a fight in gold as a plat player…and you’re telling me a diamond soldier main couldn’t make it out? That’s utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

play 20 more games on the alt

first placements are almost all about winning and losing, you got lucky to get 9 wins. the hard part is staying there

If you aim, damage, and die like a gold then it’s safe to say your a gold. Not to be rude, but that’s how it works.

GM McCree will out damage a gold MC Cree any day.

The only lottery is you got placed in a High match when you didn’t belong there.

not hard thanks to blizzards forced 50% winrate, it has played over 100 games and still diamond

Yet here we still are.
Only fishy stories and zero evidence, all while other gamertages have been posted already.

Just post the tag or shut it, because your story isn’t believable whatsoever

not really if your that good just play soldier on the 2300 account and u climb i played on a 1900 account that was hardstcuk and now its at 3300 if your good you will climb easy

2 Likes

will post once im back to master

Wait is this the alt account? MEMEMACHINE, that’s 2200?

So you made an alt, managed to lucky yourself into diamond, and now you’re back down to gold where you are on your main account or?

I’m confused when someone says “nobody at this rank knows how to position or aim bla bla”

The same can be said for both your team AND the enemy team. On that basis it works out even. So all you need to do is outperform the play at this level.

I’ve been as low as 2000 and as high as 3200. If you play well, you’ll climb.

Alt’s still at diamond after 100 games with season high being just under 3400

Ah ok.

I mean I have spoken to a couple people that have said it’s easier to buy a new account than it is to grind.

That isnt true in the slightest.
In Silver/Gold a lot of Soldier Players Ive seen have like 10k dmg/10mins and are hardstuck for x sesions even with “high accuracy”.
Its not hard to output dmg when shooting a roadhog who cant hit you, its hard to get picks on small heroes.
Like I lost a lot of games where I could even have 13k+ dmg/10mins.

If I wanted raw dmg I would pick Junkrat or hanzo.

To climb as Soldier you have to take high ground and get picks. Even though even in low masters people (who usually dont play soldier) say soldier should stay with the group and shoot shields.