GOLD PLAYER goes 9-1 in DIA/MASTER

This dude is obv trolling all of you all and had no account with those stats lmao

You’ve described why alread

Each player has different skillsets, just like you.
Due to your previous CS:GO experience you’re aiming skill and thus soldier is higher than your tanking skills. Which, according to your story, lack severly.

I can do the same.
My genji is complete trash, yet I’ve managed to reach masters with other heroes.

I can make an alt, play genji only and get low gold max. After that come whine here how my genji is gold and my main is in masters and how the game is broken, while it’s pretty obvious what has happenend.

Would be nice if you could link both accounts, so we can actually see what’s happening instead of just a story.

2 Likes

Do you have an overbuff link for your alt? I’m curious to check it out.

1 Like

Log into your battlenet account and post in this thread on your 3.4k account. Would be pretty interesting to see.

You’re just giving false hope to low rank players. If you were actually a hard stuck gold that got a new account and is now consistently winning with dps in diamond, you wouldn’t be a hard stuck gold because you would’ve climbed with dps on your main. There is no system keeping people down, if you’re good and you put more than 10 hours into a season, you will climb. Post your alt account’s battletag, with the numbers, and then come back here and post on your alt account. Otherwise we have no reason to believe you.

3 Likes

You all seem to be missing the point. Click his profile and poke around if you are bored. It’s either a troll account just making stuff up or the meme account is his Alt. As in a high SR player with 9+ gold guns worth of comp under his belt well past 3k+.
Then he made a smurf to play with low plat friends.

Now he wanted to see if they could dig the old account, the gold account, up and out of gold. So he played a few games but gave up. Then went back to his main, that has been 3k+ for a while and does fine at 3k+, as always.

I don’t understand why people are thinking it’s a gold, at 2.2k on an ALT, smashing people up near masters. That’s not what is going on in. It’s a near masters player who just doesn’t want to bother to grind a lower account up, that’s it.

being any rank up is a grind… Kabaji for example, rank something like top 50 right now on his main has been doing unranked to GM in the past, he still stalled out here or there. The game isn’t designed to allow players to win with hard carries every time. You rank up by grinding a ton of games and the OP doesn’t want to bother to do it on the gold account when the games at 3k+ are just more fun for them.
Well that or it’s all a troll but I’m guessing it’s more just don’t want to bother

2 Likes

Any player has about a 5% chance of winning 8 or more out of ten fair matches, even if they do nothing.

There’s no real proof of anything here, except maybe you proved this is one possible outcome.

Because old acc has already handicapped MMR - it’s extremely hard, long and tedious grind to climb (unless your real skill is at least 3 tiers higher than account tier - that’s when you can somewhat solo cary 5 noobs that do not work as team). New account has no MMR settled so you it’s much easier.

This is also the reason why competitive was and is such mess for 11 seasons now. It’s just terribly designed system, one of the worst among all competitive games.

2 Likes

I basically had same thing happen on my alt account last season. I had like a 30% win rate on soldier, with similar stats as you except like 10% higher accuracy. This season my win rate on soldier on that account is like 90%.

It made me stop caring about ranking up, now I just practice new characters in comp mostly… I started playing widow hs only in arcade and that is actually surprisingly fun and fair, you get the results you deserve, unlike in comp matches which as you said are like a lottery.

No way you should be sitting at mid gold with those stats on soldier, only thing is it looks like your accuracy could use a little work

Your MMR is almost identical to your SR. You don’t gain/lose SR based on some secret little number that stops you from climbing, it’s based off of the stats you have on all of the heroes you’ve played vs the average stats on those heroes in your rank. Blizzard have stated time and time again that most matches have as close to a 50/50 chance as possible, and that matchmaking is based off of your SR.

Almost every single alt account places between low plat and mid diamond, regardless of your main account’s rank, and a lower ranked player can totally win games in a higher rank, but that’s called getting lucky and being carried. When this account decayed to 3k in s5, I decided to queue with a 2k friend of mine for a few games, which were around 3.1k. We won all four games, but I can tell you for a fact that my friend does not belong higher than gold. People are not being held back by blizzard, they’re being held back by this “blame everyone and everything but me” mentality.

2 Likes

its more likely his teams did there job better then the enemy teams

and he was able to free fire safer

aim is largely based on how safe you feel.

as the safer you feel the less you move, the less you move the better your aim.

if hes so safe he doesnt need to constantly reposition he can free fire into ppl dealing high dmg

the real trick isnt winning while playing in a rank

its climbing TO that rank

great example is if you say place 3200 and then fall down to 2700 but cant climb back to 3200 then you never really belonged in 3200

you were just good enough to play in the rank, but not good enough too climb TOO the rank (meaning your impact is minimal)

2 Likes

I havent got a 3.4k acct never said I have ot was 2960ish when i finished playing it. This was at xmas its my gfs bros acct so he has been playing it in the meantime. I know I could buy a new acct and place higher but ive got tons of cool skins on this acct now besides why should I line blizzs pockets due to their crappy system

Video or it didn’t happen? Anyone can make these claims and buy an alt account.

My alt accounts have been placed very close to my main’s SR when I was wanting to verify I was at the correct level.

Also, you need to play a lot more games before you can say you belong there.

Log onto your 3.4k account on battle net and post here.

nice, what is your damage per 10 min with soldier? If you keep it 8-9k per 10 min it should put you eventually into masters or gm, the higher your damage the higher you will go.

I was playing with my friend in low gold yesterday my other friend was a master’s on a plat alt account and I was mid diamond on my plat account. It was painful I was constantly getting silver elims and damage as rein my friend had to consistently get a 65 kp% to barely get the win. Sometimes I had to solo three people to capture the point by myself (this was as rein). I had a 4 k/d as a slow shield tank yesterday and we “only” barely won 60 percent of our games. Imagine if I did a little less work and my masters friend wasn’t there we would have lost all of our games because the players we got had no idea how the games works. They became frustrated and blamed others and played even worse, and in the end have no stats to show that they contributed in any meaningful way, no cards on the end, non-existent on the kill feed, supports always dying first, dps standing still and holding left click, dps didn’t know when to be aggressive or “passive” just standing in the same spot over and over again. It sucked.

DPS in plat and low diamond is a mess right now. Can confirm. It’s a mix of people coming back for this season, and other riding low skill characters to higher tiers. It really sucks.

1 Like

This is just proof that you need to actually climb on an account already placed low to get to your deserved rank. You know, actually put in the time to get there. If you’ve improved dramatically without actually climbing and then go place on a fresh account you will, of course, get placed where you actually need to be.

If you actually played on your main for the appropriate amount of time you would eventually hit the rank you deserve to be at.

But that requires time and effort.

okay FINE guys you got me. Im not actually a gold player, actually (with honesty) i am multi time Grandmaster support main (made GM playing Zen/ana,sym) BUT its been long time since i was !! (Season 3-5) and the rest of the seasons i was master. BUT THAT DOESNT EXPLAIN how i can drop into gold, with my gamesense it would be impossible

thats why im calling this system lottery.

Like i said im losing 100x more in gold than diamond

IT CANNOT BE EXPLAINED

and no im 100% not trolling.

apologize for the clickbait

Right. It was already tough to believe anything you were saying, and now I absolutely don’t.

2 Likes