GM is the worse rank

Dont climb up to GM people literally the worst rank in Ow stay plat

5 Likes

Kinda yeah. Mainly cause finding games takes forever and finding good games is hard.
I dont wanna play with 3.6 players while I am 4.2i

Im so over comp

GM is the only rank I haven’t ever played in. But I think gold is the worst because of all the new accounts getting placed there. It might be smurfs or it might be legit new accounts playing comp for the first time. Thank god I think plat is my new SR floor.

1 Like

This is the reason why i am still undecided if i should try to push master or even higher. You will sadly not hear anything positive about higher ranks.

1 Like

Never push yourself to reach an SR that you can only achieve by going 100% full tryhard mode. Then you will never have that ace up your sleeve to pull out when things get personal.

7 Likes

Exactly.

Its a game so play it with enough fun and stress reserve that you still feel nice at end

1 Like

Agreed, meta is the most common boring thing happening here. But at least no smurfs =)

Of course, they’re the smurf.

1 Like

Higher up you go, worse it gets. That’s why I’m not even trying to climb.

3 Likes

Masters is most smurfing rank!

Seriously, tho, every time I hear about higher ranks, it confirms to me that Bronze is the best rank and Silver is pretty good too, where the game is played as it was meant to be. Do I wish it was different? Yeah!

Is it? Nope.

I love GM :slight_smile: it’s the one rank people will bother to look up my times, and then make up stats about my winrate on certain heros cause they don’t like my pick. Then, they tell me to play bap, and I tell them I’m bad and they still tell me to. Then, I get yelled at for being bad at bap, but they refuse to accept that I’m at my rank due to Ana, and they shouldnt have asked me to switch off.

3 Likes

Sounds fun bro. One of my accounts is GM for damage, gold for support and plat for tank. It’s bc I play with my irl friend on my off roles. But ppl just think Im only good at aiming and nothing else.

1 Like

Yeah… I wish I was still in silver. At least then the game was fun.

but you’re not gm how would you know

honestly i think there’s smurfs at every rank just because the SR/MMR system is retarded.

edit: or not even just smurfs, just people that don’t belong at the rank they’re at in general.

2 Likes

I honestly enjoy master/gm games. If people start BabyRaging i just leave voice :woman_shrugging:

I like the fact that you have some really good games from time to time.

looks at profile, sees rank what on earth are you talking about?

Yeah, i think new accounts should start in Bronze and work their way up.

I beg to differ. It’s literally impossible to get a fair match in Bronze, as everyone on the other team is almost guaranteed to be 2x or 3x your SR. Not at all fun or fair.

I’ll let ya think on that :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: