GM advised that being connected to wrong servers is Blizzards intenion

Lol that game master has terrible grammar and so do you. This is a professional? Woah.

This dude is a complete jerk to an innocent CS rep and you choose to poke at the guy’s spelling?

1 Like

I was talking about grammar, not spelling specifically. :slight_smile:

That explains why games will be playable, then 1/2 matches i’ll be playing with 1s warp times on enemies and teamates.

So dying game?

There are still more important things to talk about.

Well then by all means enlighten us all with your knowledge of these important things!

I already have. Being a trash human being is significantly more important than someones grammar, dude.

Customer support goes through a lot of crap. Keep bashing them and they will lead the army that conquers the world.

Guy just wants to play in his region. Not sure how you get “Trash Human” out of that. A bit harsh don’t ya think?

1 Like

I read the chat log, so no, not really. He was being insanely rude for no good reason to a person that had no control over what was happening. He was fine until the GM said it was intentional and started to attack them. That seems pretty garbage to me.

He’s right though, I would want a refund too if my game was all choppy because it forces me into a high ping. That is not an issue for me thankfully.

You can ask for a refund without berating people in the process.

And you can say that without calling names :wink:

1 Like

mhmm

I mean was he really attacking the rep?

It really wasn’t all that heated of a conversation

1 Like

It was a troubleshooting conversation we were discussing and trying to troubleshoot the issue. If discussing game issue with a game representative is attacking then yeah that’s me, if telling them that they have an incorrect or flimsy or stupid implementation is attacking then yeah, but this was a conversation about why it was happening, naturally I’ll ask questions and give feedback on their game.

You’re far more attacking that I am, mate. You’ve called me multiple names in this thread sitting on your high horse, maybe take a moment to review your own conduct.

How was I a jerk to him? He’s a blizzard rep, who else do you give feedback too and troubleshoot and discuss breaking game issue with? Noone has access to decision makers, instead Blizzard give us reps like these and yes conveying the criticism to the rest of their team is their job, that’s why they’re there. I did mention that the implementation was stupid, I never attacked the guy and only made comments about the game and the problems I was facing. I was direct about my opinions but I didn’t attack anyone.

Thanks man.

To be fair, he didn’t seem to personally attack the guy. He was criticizing Blizzard in general, but he didn’t call the GM stupid or anything. Or, at least, that’s how I took it. I would’ve been ok with being the CS person in that situation.

Whenever I get mad and rant to a CS rep I always start with, “I know it’s not your fault and you just work there, so don’t take this personally, but-” But /shrug, I think that was kind of implied without being directly spoken here, so it’s fine.

Anyway! On topic: That is kind of messed up. But hasn’t this been a thing since forever? I remember Zylbrad complaining about terrible ping from being connected to NA servers a looong time ago.

1 Like

Because no one is playing overwatch

He even said he was from Asia and played on Asian servers himself. How many languages do you speak fluently?

1 Like

Dude, you really shouldn’t speak about grammar. I am sure there are plenty of grammatical errors you have made without intent. And I have bets that English is your native tongue.

In fact, I already see errors in your posts on this thread alone. Probably should lay off the insults regarding grammar, yeah? Makes you appear… pretentious at best.