Glitchy Snowball Meter

When playing Mei’s Snowball Offensive, the Snowball Meter starts to randomly appear and fill up despite not reloading at the time. Often times multiple instances of this happen and they all overlap with each other. The issue seems wide spread with players. Sorry if I am not describing it well.

6 Likes

It is showing up for me too. The reload bar just shows up constantly but doesn’t actually reload.

It seems to happen everytime you touch a snowball pile it does the reload bar, and if you touch a second pile or actually start to reload it creates another reload bar behind the original that appears after the original goes away.

Was just seeing a similar issue. Will have somebody take a look thanks.

5 Likes

The meter pops up whenever anyone in the game starts reloading
Same thing for the ult, but I’m not sure if that’s supposed to show for everyone or not

2 Likes

Couldn’t refill for my first two rounds at all. No ammo after my first shot. I also had a random meter on the left that would fluctuate up and down but didn’t give me any ammo.

It’s a shame; Mei’s is one of my fave brawls.

The whole thing is bugging something chronic. Played a game where I was barely able to reload, I literally lost a round because I was unable to reload on a pile I was directly on top of, so I had to struggle to survive against the enemies to reload elsewhere. Multiple clicks taken for other reloads, automatically cancelling themselves. And worse yet, the players in the lobby were just being absolute pricks about it. All on Eco Point.

Stats doesn’t show when you hit Tab either.

And medals don’t display at the end

Yup. I’ve been having this one too. It seemed to me to be caused by teammates drawing in snow, the unwanted meters seemed to correspond to the sound of that action going on elsewhere on the map.

1 Like