Glitch with comp matches

While trying to queue for comp, overwatch was glitching and never properly loaded me in and then removed me for inactivity. It also didn’t let me re join. And then dropped my SR by aninsanely ridiculous amount right before the season was going to end almost 100 SR. You guys suck, fix your bs crap sr system that is so beyond broken

The symptoms you describe sound very similar to common latency and connection issues. Please check the following troubleshooting guides for details on starting steps you should work on first to identify possible issues.

Troubleshooting Connection Issues on PC - Overwatch 2 Disconnection Problems - Blizzard Support

Troubleshooting Connection Issues on Consoles - Troubleshooting Overwatch 2 Connection Problems on Consoles - Blizzard Support

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here: