Glad i Only Paid 20 For This Game

Wish i Could’ve Paid Less. This Games Balance Features Are Bad My Idea Of A Tank Is Someone Who Can Take A Beating These Tanks Are Made Of Glass, Dps is Just Busted Healers Need Alot Of Improvement. What Happened To Using Your Brain? Honest Anything Cried About Is Nerfed These Days, what happened to figuring Thing Out?

3 Likes

If your bait wasn’t so obvious you might have more luck/fun…just something to consider

3 Likes

I did payed more, but in time i still had fun in this game, so i would spend that cash even if it would be f2p.
As i like sometimes to spend money on game mainly because i had a lot of fun in it, and to say thank you for it.
I agree tanks and dmg need change, but with those, healing would also need to be tone down, for balance purpose.

2 Likes

The opinions of people are different, whilst one group gets what they want the other suffers.

I mean, how could you say “use your brain” whilst it could probably be a dream balance of a certain other player.

Also everything has to be nerfed, a long time ago we saw alot of Damage creep and so forth. To battle that we have to keep nerfing pretty much everything that is opressive rather than buffing the other side.

youre allowed to leave, i left long time ago, i got my moneys worth, you can play other games you know, its not illegal

1 Like

What happened to proper capitalization?

7 Likes

Is There Any Reason Why You Capitalise The First Word

That’s what I thought first! But it’s not every first word! Some are just lowercase!
“i” is written lowercase.

1 Like

I think he got lazy, then decided to put in the effort again

Wait this was bait? Its my opinion not bait. And i love how most of the posts are about grammar but i forget any negative talk about Overwatch pokes the bee hive community of Overwatch, be an adult debate alittle stop being so butt hurt easily.

1 Like

I paid 15 quid :sunglasses:

why 20???
i bought it for 8$

Are you trump?

What’s with the word capitalization?

Also - we all know that, there are literally multiple threads everyday on this topic.