Giving up DPS Comp and into fun

So yeah, basically just either having bad luck with games or just extremely bad at dps in general.

Just can’t even aim to save my pathetic life… what’s worse is that I have a Gold portrait and my rank is Silver…

Maybe it’s time to just stop being serious and just have fun…even though I’m basically a guy being a stocker at a grocery store for the rest of my life…(Scerw my Autism for making me not bright and complete college…)

1 Like

Just enjoy the game for what it is my friend, I’m almost Bronze with my plat border, and congrats on having a job, it’s more than what most people here can say.

5 Likes

Torbjorn, Reaper, Pharah, sombra…

You’ll probably miss a lot with Torb and Pharah but they are more about spamming shots into groups anyway.

Reaper and sombra are more about your approach and exit strategy, and close range shooting is rather easy.

Apathy is the only way to approach a no-reset, alt-infested, mmr-rigged, free-speech deleted, developer-neglected game. You need fun > winning attitude, and lobotamy-tier go-next mindset.

As much as I don’t particularly agree with you - you are correct.

I don’t believe that. Maybe you just need to be instructed as to how…?

Who cares?

The border just means you’ve played a lot of games… It’s not an indication of anything.

I have a gold border account. I used to just play QP with my friends before I really started learning how to play Overwatch (correctly).

Yeah, maybe you’re right…at this point, I realized that I’ll never end up being pro and just accept that I’m just trash in general especially after five losses in a row with only one win. (And it was because of a leaver.)

Gonna just play this for fun and thanks, even though it’s a struggle stocking for just 7.80 (Screw those idiots at the gov who rejected the 15 dollars.) But it’s better than no job I guess.

thats what practice is for, adjusting in-game sensitivity and dpi are just as important concepts as cover. a basic rule i found from watching lots of videos was this:
-go into practice and place your crosshairs on the head of a bot
-strafe side to side and if you are able to keep your crosshair on the head while moving the sensitivity is close to where you need it.

i think i spent about 3 months adjusting my dpi and sensitivity before i settled on something that worked for me. (800 dpi 4.0 - 5.0 in game depending which char i am playing)