Give Your Main A New Ability

Torb - Sticky turret

The turret can now stick to the sides of walls or to ceilings.

Well no, but I don’t think she’d need it, she’s still hacking health packs so she’d pair well with dives. Yeah they’re running to health packs but if you’re keeping their CDs low they’re surviving longer without them.

You could also put her in a death ball and pair her with, say, Ana who would effectively be solo healing, but she could also cut down on her nade/sleep CDs. So while Ana would effectively be solo healing she also no longer needs to choose between friendly nade and anti-nade, she can now toss out two relatively quickly. So, yeah, she’s solo healing, but her job as healer is made easier with Sombra on the team.

Tracer obviously needs an ult on her motorcycle called Velocity.

0.0 that would be interesting. “Spider Turret” sounds like a better name

It would lower the amount of healing in a match, forcing heroes to go after health packs instead of getting healing on the spot. And while Ana would be a better healer, having twice as many heals at any given moment, rather than removing an ally from the fight, won’t be as good.

no more than one. maybe 2 or 3. 1 armor pack would make him broken

For Ana…

I’d set the the range on to 35+ meters and only allow it to be in effect when she’s not moving. Also, her scoped-in hitscan shot would still create contrails pointing back to her location (as normal).

Symmetra gets a 25 shield aura for her allies in a ~12m radius.

1 Like

I’d make it an added property of her teleporter instead. Give people reason to fight near it when possible.

Could one-up you and have it apply to any of her constructs, including the photon barrier and turrets. (Non stacking of course.) And call the passive…

Shield Generator

Sombra - can hack when invisible.

That’ll get her nerfed simply because you can plant it far apart at many different locations.

At least the teleporter can justify it simply by how much power it needs to even run. Whirrr

The idea I had was for them to be alternate ammo types, so no cooldowns. to be balanced the smoke grenades trail would either need to have a very short duration, preventing the ability from covering large areas. or be very thin, preventing them from fully blocking the ability to see the enemy team.

Mercy

• Cleanse: can now AoE cleanse anti-heal upon activating Valkyrie only.
1 Like

Torb: Turret Bounce
Similarly to the highlight intro, jumping at a turret and then pressing jump again will give Torb a massive bounce into the air. This can lead to unorthodox turret positions or simply a “torb’s-eye view” of the field!

Orisa: Buck-Kick
By crouching and using L-Shift, Orisa will kick her hindlegs back, doing 75 damage and knocking them back a fair distance (Think D.Va booster bump).

Sigma: Rock Ride
By pointing straight down while using Accretion, the rock will go straight forward with Sigma on it, and he can hop off at any time.

I think that the reduction should last for six seconds. And I personally think that the healing part on her ultimate is rather unnecessary since Moira can heal that much.

If it feels to OP then I’ll remove the healing while keeping the CD reset and 50% damage reduction for six seconds.

Yeah I feel like it doing damage reduction, healing, and cd reset is going to be a bit OP

Roadhog

New Passive: Intimidation

Enemies gain 30% less ultimate charge from shooting at Roadhog

1 Like

XD its a ripoff from heroes of the storm lucio, but its a cool ability

I’m not promoting this but
Ashe:
(Redirecting B.O.B)
While B.O.B is active, there will be a ground cursor (Similar to Reaper’s teleport) that when you press Q again, Ashe tells B.O.B to re position at that spot.

Again I’m not supporting this change as I think Ashe is fine the way she is and the skill in thinking where and when to activate B.O.B would be diminished if such an ability was given but this was just an idea for the thread.

She’ll still have her beam, its not like its going to be taken away.