Give Winston 2 Jumps?

symmetra? squashed by Winston.

Too much, too easy to pull off. You’re basically making it so he can jump in with little to no consequences.

Monkey is balanced. It isn’t his fault GOATs is so strong, and he still even sees a ton of play in the top end of the game. He isn’t the problem and he doesn’t need additional tuning outside of the coming tick rate changes to help him with armor slightly.

He might as well have 2 already. The CD ticks down while he’s in the air. If You’re playing Winston correctly you’re abusing that tactic as much as possible.

Increase the cooldown of leap?

I asked a 4.4k winston main what he thought of this and his reaction was and i quote “LUL”

Too much mobility for the monkey, you’re gonna have every dps asking why they don’t have free ins and outs

Tbh I think we just need another dive main healer, and we might see more dive comps being made.

With mercy and DVA nerfs, it’s hurting Winston more than Winston’s current state is hurting Winston.

I think Winston is actually pretty good right now.

only if mccree gets 2 flashbangs

Please nooooo…
Think about all the poor Zens… Anas… Widows… Mercys… Brig…- hold uuuup! No one players her any ways since she is basically D/F tier now :woman_shrugging:

You can hang in the air for a while and land when it’s 4 sec, so no.

Winston is fine, don’t touch him.

This idea is bananas! He would be really interesting to play around but as a support main, my heart sobs at the idea of a double jumping back lining monkey.

Why? Thats the only question im asking myself winston is great and if you cant manage his abilities and cooldowns then i would say he needs something but winston is in a good spot when you got a friendly ana play with her and eliminate the backline as a nanoed winston and after that boop the tanks and DPs into your team with primal to finish the deal