Give us a less masculine male hero. Please. (Also the meka squad 🤖 )

as i said earlier. dude could rip me in half like just because he has a small body type unlike someone I know cough cough reinhardt cough cough it doesnt mean the dude isnt ripped.

Some people spend waaay too much time worrying about peoples sexuality. Wish we were at the stage where it didn’t matter, but bigots be bigots.

I’m right with you there on Roadhog. He is SOOOO disgusting. You can tell that a hell of a lot of work went into all the little details that add up to a monster you want to keep well away from you.
Junkrat? Well he’s fun too.

Lucio is 5’3"! I love telling people that tbh but please ignore me.

I googled WoW dwarves to see if you were right and honestly I’m just worried about how big their hands are now.

Beards are not masculine lol, they are something that grows naturally on a males body like it happens with females as well.

And you can’t really say that guns are something masculine either because EVERY hero has guns??

Like what do you want a hero like james charles?? Or someone eho paint their nails all day??

Like i don’t understand your reasoning in this thread.

Lucio doesn’t even have abs?? Only pecs.

I consider “manly man” in the game to be : Rein, Torb, Hanzo, Doomfist, Baptiste, Soldier… Thats atleast 6 of them… I dunno really, can you give an example OP? Like manly like Rambo? What do you consider “manly”?

i want a nervous wreck, they have a hard time forming a sentence, and when they do say something it’s very sqealish and frightened.
someone who’s just naturally a bit jumpy but possess very formidable self defense.
someone who really don’t like violence and don’t have that self confidence or that thought that they are capable in any way.

BRO

I prefer someone who can actually do make-up, but hey… :male_detective::tea:

The real travesty is that Orc AND human males don’t have wrists. It’s like… Thick bicep right into the hand

don’t say that na–
Hi, sisters!

3 Likes

I think they call that - “Junkrat”… except for the violence part :slight_smile:

I just wish Torb could see and respond to that comment. :joy:

no that’s not really right, junkrat is more of a psychopath that likes explosions

i was thinking more like otacon from metal gear solid.

I mean, WoW dwarves at least have legs lol

I mean, if that’s your perspective on him, then sure? I don’t think he’s disgusting - aside from his butcher skin, anyway. I think he’s just a gruff dude who has to babysit his chaotic evil friend so that he doesn’t nuke the planet.

Tbh though I’d love to see a fat male character who wasn’t a villain archetype. They could have done him justice by like. Giving him a face and some redeeming qualities.

You saw I made a joke there right?

McCree is my ideal type but honestly… Hog is built. Like he has the belly but the rest is muscle? Like I’m not mad at it

Or make him more like Hedonismbot from Futurama.

nope, completely whisped past me.

Hog always reminds a bit of Chris Walker from Outlast