Give us 5 daily avoids instead of 3 weekly avoids

5 avoids a day would be much better than 3 avoids a week. Listen you can’t keep putting this off forever. We’ve asked hundreds of times that we need more avoid slots. Your only response in the past was that you were afraid it affecting Q times and that was before RQ was a thing. Well since RQ you don’t seem like you view Q times as an issue so how about you let us avoid the multitude of horrible people we don’t want to play with that your matchmaker settles us with.

3 Likes

Also give us an avoid as enemy slot

3 Likes

Do you want queues to be ten years long or…?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/a-question-regarding-avoid-as-teammate

This thread has some good replies.

1 Like

When I asked that to all RQ supporters in 2018 their response was quality of the matches over quantity. My response to you is the same

No one will play at all if they have to sit in queue for ages. Sure, if you’re in a rank where there are plenty folks, it won’t matter, but, this is a global change and will affect a lot of game quality.

1 Like

Yes it will make the game quality better cuz you wont have people you don’t work well with on your team.

I’d happy wait double or triple the amount of time I do now for matches if I could guarantee I’d get useful teammates. Or at the very least less crappy ones via avoiding more bad people.

So yes.

What game quality will you have if the good players stop playing, and you’re right back at square one with the rest who just don’t care if it’s a win/lose? Or the extreme toxic folks who get really aggressive because they waited an hour for a game, and people aren’t switching, because they too waited an hour so they have the “I play what I want” attitude. lol

1 Like

They already did.

They already do and I support them in it. Idc about who you pick, I care when you suck at them. And too many players just suck at OW in general. So I want them out of my teams. If you want them you can keep them in yours

And that is exactly what you will get anyway. Extra avoid slots isn’t going to fix anything.

Yes it will. I avoid idiots in real life and it makes my life better so I should have the prerogative to avoid them in games so my gaming life is also better.

It’s just wishful thinking that it will make your games better. :woman_shrugging:t2:

There is never a situation where avoiding bad players doesn’t make your games better. It’s impossible for it to not do this.

My exact reaction when I realized the devs dropped off a dps as the last hero before Overwatch 2 and showed off Sojourn, who’s presumably another dps…