Give Torb a Flamethrower with Fuel generation passive

New Passive- Fuel Generation (Replaces Armor Generation)
Generates overtime, exclusive for LMB and RMB

LMB- Flame Thrower (Uses Fuel)

Pros-

• Can go through Barriers
  • Hits multiple opponents
  • Can defend himself from close range.

Cons-

• Short range
  • Low Damage (Similar to Winston’s Tesla cannon)
  • Can run out of Fuel

RMB- Jet Pack (Also uses Fuel)

Pros-

• Can make Torb setup a Turret on high ground or hard to reach places.
  • A tool to initiate or escape

Cons-

• Can run out of Fuel

Conclusion- Torb doesnt need armor generation passive. Its enough to pick up the armor, only lazy Torbs want the passive! With Fuel generation and a short range flame attack there is more risk-reward factor and makes Torb more fun to play with.

1 Like

I feel like it would be better to just give a new hero a flamethrower instead.

5 Likes

Yep. Junkerqueen should have a flamethrower.

Torb need improvements to how he setup his turret:

• Torb now throws turret from range
  • Turret can be placed on walls and ceilings
  • Turret deploys faster
  • Turret starts from as level2 or quickly self-upgrades without hammering needed
2 Likes

Turret starts from as level2 or quickly self-upgrades without hammering needed

That would be OP in lower levels. But all others are good changes tho.

It would be better if the Turret needs 3 hits to upgrade to Level 2 instead of 5. (Increase the HP gained per Hammer hit)

1 Like

That will not be OP at all. Actually, that is how turret should have worked from the beginning. Upgrade via hammer is a main problem why Torb is not viable - he spend too much time sitting in one place simply to deploy all his arsenal. Symmetra had the same problem and now it is fixed.

And that will not affect lower levels. Low level players have problem with turret auto-aim, not with how it deployed. May be a little delay between locking on target and firing would fix that. I mean, like in TF2.

1 Like

He should have a bit of fabric stretched between his arms and sides so he can jump from higher heights, stretch his arms out, and soar like a flying squirrel.

He should have a bit of fabric stretched between his arms and sides so he can jump from higher heights, stretch his arms out, and soar like a flying squirrel.

You mean like Super Mario 3 !? Hell yeah! Im totally down with this !

1 Like

What if he could have the ability to burp flames like he does in his highlight intro ?!

1 Like

A flamethrower would be great. Mostly for the tears on the forums.

There was a lot of hatred for Pyro and even in ME3’s co-op multiplayer the characters using it were despised (because they ruined all other combos except for fire explosions).

his new name will be fernando

Sounds like a new hero. Make me wonder how the Torb rework is going on. I can wait to hear all those whine how the flame hero is W+M1 and make a constant thread like they do with Brig. Noob hero delete. Sigh

A flamethrower would be great. Mostly for the tears on the forums.
There was a lot of hatred for Pyro and even in ME3’s co-op multiplayer the characters using it were despised (because they ruined all other combos except for fire explosions).

Think of it as Mei’s Endothermic Blaster.

wait, didnt we play quick play together yesterday on rialto, i was on my smurf

He won’t be needing a jetpack with the addition of the new Symmetra.

wait, didnt we play quick play together yesterday on rialto, i was on my smurf

Was i owning? carried the team? Did i say " <---- Torb god" in global chat?

If not, then isn’t me.

you were duoing with someone and i was in a 3 stack

I was duoing in Rialto true…did the enemy team spammed “Torb carry” ? I picked him both attack and defense.

oh yeah i was there. i was the junkrat i think, Alexis and i was like DUDE THIS TORB IS CARRYING

1 Like

oh yeah i was there. i was the junkrat i think, Alexis and i was like DUDE THIS TORB IS CARRYING

omg XD, yes it was me, good to see you again and TY for your kind words. I did really carry my team as i usually do.
So what do u think of the changes i proposed? :smile:

1 Like

i like the idea, it would be cool

1 Like