Give the hero above you one useless buff

i wait for ashe patiently

2 Likes

Echo can duplicate Bob directly, as well as inanimate objects like turrets.

Ashe

Also someone say Mei please xD

9 Likes

New Ashe Passive Bodyguard: Now Ashe under 30% health gets invincibility and get carried by BOB to nearest health kit or respawn. Ashe can’t move, shoot or use any abilities during a passive

ashe as well

3 Likes

Ashe’s Dynamite hurts her teammates as well

Mei

1 Like

Mei can spray any surface with primary fire, making teammates move faster by sliding on the ice, but movement becomes more uncontrolled and “slippery”. She can also spray walls making Lucio Wallride much faster.

Roadhog

1 Like

Roadhog now gets a new passive called, “Bacon-Eater.” Which gives him a 10% damage reduction.

Echo

when echo copies someone, she copies them in their exact animation. If you copied a charging rein, you’d be charging too

Zenyatta

10 Likes

I though Roadhog is vegan… My life is ruined now

Zen’s ult hurts enemies

Reaper

Reaper’s pellets draw an A for anarchy pattern.

Pharah

5 Likes

shadow step is as literally as it sounds. Reaper becomes invisible to the enemy team but you can still see his shadow and where it’s going

2 Likes

Pharah can be “demeched” from her flying suit and becomes Baby Pharah. She has a standard hitscan pistol during this phase and has 100 hp.

Bastion.

5 Likes

Well, this is my favourite.

1 Like

Winston: Throws a jar of Peanut butter, causing the target to emote Peanut Butter Jelly Time dance.

1 Like

Echo:
If Echo tries to copy (ult) another Echo, both Echos become stuck in a voiceline loop (Stop copying me! I’m not copying you, your copying me. I’m not copying you, your copying…)

Only Sombra can break the loop.

12 Likes

Because the guy adding buffs below you didn’t do it properly, I will…Ganymede can fly in circles around Bastion’s head.

Ashe.

1 Like

But only in his BBQ dad skin, and he slurs all his voicelines like he’s drunk. He eye’s Mercy’s caboose if he stands in one place for too long.

2 Likes

Ashe can now give Bob a small damage boost by walking in front of him and waving Hi.

Symmetra

3 Likes

Sym’s teleporter now takes players back in time to the game they just finished.

Mercy

When Mercy resurrects, she insta-kills all enemies in a 1 meter radius.

Mei